Supplement Combination

Is there any problem with taking HOT-ROX, the new Methoxy-7, and Alpha Male together? From what i’ve read, i dont think there is, just wanted to check.

Nope. Sounds like a mighty good stack. In fact, it’s similar to what I’ve got going, but I’m using my old stock of TRIBEX and Red-Kat (I like the variety of dosing options provided by taking the compounds of Alpha Male individually).

[quote]SGrim80 wrote:
Is there any problem with taking HOT-ROX, the new Methoxy-7, and Alpha Male together? From what i’ve read, i dont think there is, just wanted to check.[/quote]

No problems with using those products concurrently.

Good! Thanks so much! Would there be any issue if I changed to the NEW Maximum Strength HOT-ROX? Don’t really think so, just making sure. I have a suggestion…you guys should list on the product page of each product what other supplements each can be taken with, or create a “stacks” page like was on the prior stores page. :slight_smile:

[quote]SGrim80 wrote:
Good! Thanks so much! Would there be any issue if I changed to the NEW Maximum Strength HOT-ROX? Don’t really think so, just making sure. I have a suggestion…you guys should list on the product page of each product what other supplements each can be taken with, or create a “stacks” page like was on the prior stores page. :)[/quote]

No issues with switching to the new Maximum Strength HOT-ROX.