Supplement Allergy

A couple weeks ago I came across a free sample of Five-Tetra. The first day I took it I noticed a decrease in my lactic acid build up while working out (which is what the supplement was supposed to do). The next day I took it again and felt like throwing up while and after eating during that day and the next. I did not take the supplement again until yesterday, again I got sick and still have a slight sick feeling.

My guess is that it is the yohimbe in the product, since that seems to be what drives this supplement. Any other ideas as to what is causing this? Here are the ingredients:

AdenylPyro-G Formula [Adenylpyrophosphoric acid disodium, Pyruvate (as calcium pyruvate)]-1250mg

Cordy-cAMP Formula [Cordyceps sinensis extract (standardized to 7% cordycepic acid and .2% adenosine), Yohimbine HCI]-701.5mg

Other ingredients: Microcrystalline Cellulose, Cross-linked Cellulose, Stearic Acid, Magnesium Stearate, Silicone Dioxide, Pulyvinyl Povidone, Enteric Coating.

If anyone has any idea as to what my reaction, if any, is linked to i’d really appreciate the help so that i can stay away from products containing it.