Supp. Stacking for Weight Gain

hey, so ive been working out regularly, i got a pretty good routine going, drinking protein and taking creatine ethyl ester. Ive been increasing in strength as well as muscle tone and definition, but when it comes to my weight its remained at about the same.

Im new to the supplement world and was wondering if anyone could help me out with some to stack with the creatine to help me see more results and gain more muscle weight?
any info would be appriciated
thanks

Steak and potatoes.

[quote]chiefy wrote:
Steak and potatoes.[/quote]

He’s right – the secret really is your diet. To gain muscle, you need to eat more of the right things at the right times.

There’s no supplement you can take with creatine to suddenly begin building more muscle if you’re not providing your body with enough building blocks to grow.

yea true, and ive been working on that. what are some things in specific i should be looking for and like with the protein for example, are there certain amounts that your body can process at once? for example i know its pointless to ingest 100 grams of protein at once cause you’ll just piss most of it out, what would be a good time span to space out my protein shakes / meals?
and also, what should i be looking for in food (besides protein)? what type of foods will be the most helpful?

[quote]GDwarrior wrote:
yea true, and ive been working on that. what are some things in specific i should be looking for and like with the protein for example, are there certain amounts that your body can process at once? for example i know its pointless to ingest 100 grams of protein at once cause you’ll just piss most of it out, what would be a good time span to space out my protein shakes / meals?
and also, what should i be looking for in food (besides protein)? what type of foods will be the most helpful?[/quote]

NO not really, get 1g + per lb and your all good. Why is it pointless, hell eat a big steak thats going to be over 100G.

Foods real ones, fruit, veggies, meat, eggs, dairy, grains, fats, carbs, things that fit your goals bro,

Check out some of the nutirtion articles Try “Foods that Make You Look Good Nekid” and well tons of others but in general, just real food. What ever it takes to get that intake to a point your progressing to your goals

Phill