Supp. Program - Please Comment

I am currently considering using the following supplement combination:

CellMass
NO-Xplode
Animal Pak
Uni-Liver tabs

Of course, this will supplement my carefully planned regular food diet. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

K

I think the general consensus is that CellMass and NO-Xplode are pretty much useless and you should just stick to creatine. Use the money you save on some more regular food.

Animal Pak- Im not really sure why this multi vitamin gets such a reputaion, all it is is a multi! Use it like any other

Liver Tabs - No clue on these, someone more qualified please answer.

[quote]Futdoc1 wrote:
Of course, this will supplement my carefully planned regular food diet. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.[/quote]

Given your initial supplement ideas, I seriously doubt your food diet is as “carefully planned” as you think.

[quote]Futdoc1 wrote:
I am currently considering using the following supplement combination:

CellMass
NO-Xplode
Animal Pak
Uni-Liver tabs

Of course, this will supplement my carefully planned regular food diet. Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

K[/quote]
I tried the NO-Explode, CellMass, and whatever those NO pills are stack and it really didn’t do anything for me other than put me out 70 bucks. From the supplements you are using you wont need the uni-Liver tabs since you aren’t using anything hard on your liver and the main ingredient, Milk Thistle, is also in the Animal Pak. Go with just creatine and if you want a T-booster try Alpha Male. I used the M-Stack from universal nutrition, whom you seem to like, and it made my gut look big. Not sure if it was a GH gut from all the GH boosters or what but it didn’t help my lifts much. If you add a T-booster then you can add in the uni-liver tabs. Hope it helps,
Pierce

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Not sure if it was a GH gut from all the GH boosters or what[/quote]

No

Damn no love for NO-Explode huh. I tried it when it was on sale for $30 and I thought it was pretty damn good as a pre-workout booster but compared to crushed ephedrine hcl tabs mixed in with coffee pre-workout it’s baby food. No bad once in a while.

[quote]E-man wrote:
but compared to crushed ephedrine hcl tabs mixed in with coffee pre-workout it’s baby food. [/quote]

I would bet that straight meth is almost baby food compared to that

liver tabs are good. they cost as much as a protein shake and they have other bonus’ like lipotropics and vitamins. these are in minute quantities, but for the price, use them.

Yeah I wouldn’t use the liver tabs, unless you want to piss your money away. THose are all weak supplements but I really like NO-Xplode and it’s my favorite pre-workout drink mix on the market. Plus Ronnie Coleman uses it…hahaha.

Cellmass I have tried and didn’t notice anything from it at all but that’s just me. I liked grape flavored Storm best out of any creatine I have tired.

I think you should just start out with NO and see how you like it…Best of luck!