T Nation

Supertest + Test-E + Deca = ?

I have 20cc of supertest450 and 20cc of test enanthate250 and another 20cc of Deca250, which is on the way. I’ve done a 10 week cycle of just cypionate stacked with 4 weeks of anadrol before and had good results.

I’m looking to put on some serious mass and strength and I want to know if this stack would be a good cycle for that.

14 week cycle.

Weeks 1-10 - 2cc of test450 and 2cc of enanthate taken once every week.

Weeks 10-14 - 2cc of deca every week with clomid as a PCT.

If nothing makes sense to you “pros” then by all means please help me out without bashing.

I hit the gym monday thru friday with sat and sun off.

Thanks.

Why would you run the deca for only 4 weeks, after you used all your test? That does not make sense. You should run these together for the duration, stopping the deca a couple of weeks early to let it clear before PCT. Also, what exactly is the supertest, a mixture of what?

[quote]testomatic wrote:
I have 20cc of supertest450 and 20cc of test enanthate250 and another 20cc of Deca250, which is on the way. I’ve done a 10 week cycle of just cypionate stacked with 4 weeks of anadrol before and had good results.

I’m looking to put on some serious mass and strength and I want to know if this stack would be a good cycle for that.

14 week cycle.

Weeks 1-10 - 2cc of test450 and 2cc of enanthate taken once every week.

Weeks 10-14 - 2cc of deca every week with clomid as a PCT.

If nothing makes sense to you “pros” then by all means please help me out without bashing.

I hit the gym monday thru friday with sat and sun off.

Thanks.[/quote]

So you believe you need 1.4 grams of test a week for your second cycle? Maybe it would be a better idea to outline what it is you are doing so wrong that you need this much test to make up for it.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
Why would you run the deca for only 4 weeks, after you used all your test? That does not make sense. You should run these together for the duration, stopping the deca a couple of weeks early to let it clear before PCT. Also, what exactly is the supertest, a mixture of what?[/quote]

I believe supertest is just a bit less powerful than Megariffictest.

EACH ML OF SUPERTEST CONTAIN: 32 mg per ml of testosterone acetate, 147 mg per ml of testosterone decanoate, 73 mg per ml of testosterone propionate, 73 mg per ml of testosterone phenylpropionate, 125 mg per ml of testosterone cypionate

I dont have the deca yet and I already started the test.

Cortes, you think that is to much test?

[quote]testomatic wrote:
Cortes, you think that is to much test?[/quote]

Ya think?!

Half that should be plenty. And go with one vial at a time. Sounds like your superdupertest is going to have to be injected EOD at the very least, too.

Well considering I go hardcore shoulders with the shots I’m only going once every week with the shot.

So you think that 1cc of test450 and 1cc of enanthate is fine? I know sometimes its not always the more the better.

[quote]testomatic wrote:
Well considering I go hardcore shoulders with the shots I’m only going once every week with the shot.

So you think that 1cc of test450 and 1cc of enanthate is fine? I know sometimes its not always the more the better.[/quote]

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!

[/clawing eyes out]

LOL WTF?!

Ok so instead of bashing my thread can you give any real advice?

Ill give you some advice. Learn something about what you plan to use. You have obviously done no research on your own.

You have outlined what esters are in your supertest blend, told how you should take it and completely ignore what was said to you.

Take it EOD or dont take it at all. Its just that simple.

Yes, but would it not make sense to wait until you receive the advice before you start a cycle? It’s only logical.

Why are half of you guys on forums dick heads? I’m asking for advice. If you dont wanna give it thats cool. If you do, then thanks.

People are trying to give you advice, but it seems your an idiot.

[quote]testomatic wrote:
Why are half of you guys on forums dick heads? I’m asking for advice. If you dont wanna give it thats cool. If you do, then thanks.[/quote]

OK you want some advice??? Half the sauce and double your protein intake.

Make sure that right after training you consume 50~75g of a mix b/w malto and dextrose and 100g of whey. If you are extreme carb sensitive this is the ideal time to ingest the carbs.

Don’t waste the gear…use the best anabolic: FOOD!

PS
I am not assuming you don’t have your diet in order. Just a fact that everyone under-consumes protein.

[quote]dean12345 wrote:
People are trying to give you advice, but it seems your an idiot.[/quote]

LMAO!

Seriously OP, your weeks 10-14 deca makes NO sense, if anything run it weeks 1-11 and the test weeks 1-14. Also, why did you order TWO types of test? Next time, if you have a choice, stick with one type of test.

Basically stop the deca before the test and don’t use so much goddam test.

[quote]testomatic wrote:
Why are half of you guys on forums dick heads? I’m asking for advice. If you dont wanna give it thats cool. If you do, then thanks.[/quote]

I will help you friend. I used to thrive of cases like yours so this is a nice welcome back for me.

Before we proceed I want to understand that you should have gotten this info before you started poking yourself. As a statement of fact [not a judgment against you] you don’t know what you are doing. Sticking needles into one’s body and injecting hormones should only be done if you understand what you are doing and what effect it will have on you.

Where to begin.

I don’t like Test Blends myself. Some guys in here, many of whom I respect love things like Sust250. I don’t. When you get a test blend you are dealing with 3, 4 even 5 compounds in there. They all have different esters. Which if I can put this simply for the layman, are extra carbons which delay and slow the release of the product into your system. The problem with test blend especially yours is some of product has passed thru your system after just two days, necessitating you to re-shoot EOD. Problem there is especially with the decanoate which is a 10 carbon ester with a half life of 7 days you have so much of your initial shot still in your system. I prefer straight Enanthate or Cypionate or whatever. Consistent though.

Deca as the name implies is also a 10 carbon ester product. It too has a half life of a week. It also needs to be run a minimum of 10 weeks to truly appreciate what the product can do for you.

For your second cycle you would probably do quite well on just the 2cc’s a week of the Enanthate and the Deca.

The fact that you already started the Test without the Deca is bad from the point of view that as aforementioned you want to run your test a couple weeks past your Deca. If you must do at least 10 weeks of Deca then how long will your test last? I know you got that Super Test stuff but my point remains the same.

The problem with using your blend weekly is while the decanoate and cypionate will be relatively ok after 7 days the ace, prop and phenylprop in your blend will be cleared out after seven days. This can lead to fluctuations in your blood concentration levels which is asking for problems you don’t want.

Hard to plan your cycle for you not knowing when or if you can get that Deca.
In sum you wanted something like this:
10-12 weeks Deca
12-14 weeks Enanthate
That would have been great.

With what you have you pretty much need to pick between SuperTest and the straight Enanthate or treat the SuperTest like a long ester product since it mostly is. That is either shoot the SuperTest 3 times a week or even EOD, maybe E3D. The Enanthate is best done twice a week or E3D. Deca if you had it would be OK once a week. Twice is ok too. You can always shoot too soon, its waiting too long which is bad.

Hope that helps.

For the ones that gave real advice like sapasion, thanks.

Comes down to it that I cant take the supertest450. It keeps making me sick. I was taking it every Friday and so far every Saturday I felt like complete shit. Test flu? Thats what it feels like! When I take it I cant sleep at all. I keep tossing and turning and get a 4 hour hard on. Then I wake up feeling like hell.

Taking the Enanthate E3D sounds like something I could do. Reason why I dont have the Deca yet is because it was out of stock. I take all stealth injectables stuff. They didnt tell me it was out of stock when I ordered it so I’m stuck waiting for it. I should have it in 2 weeks.

The first cycle I ever did was a pyramid doseage of Deca every week. Start with 1cc then work my way to 2.5 then back down too 1. I added a solid 15 pounds on a 8 week cycle. I pretty much eat anything in sight because I have a fast metabolism. I try to eat foods high in protein and carbs. I eat steak um sandwiches like it my job. Probably eat a box of 16 in about 4 days. Its hard for my to diet because I do HVAC for a career and I’m always running.

[quote]testomatic wrote:
For the ones that gave real advice like sapasion, thanks.
[/quote]

I gave you real advice. Quick acting so superior when you are the one asking for help. Advice doesn’t stop being so when it is no longer what you want to hear.

You are complaining about how you feel and talking about how you were taking the shot once a week in the next sentence. Do you have a reading comprehension problem? Go back up in the thread and look at where I and others after me told you you need to inject this kind of multi-ester blend at least EOD.

Nobody owes you anything so don’t act like coming here and posting on our forum entitles you to being treated with kid gloves.

Keep doing things the way you want and blatantly ignoring the advice you receive, Mr. Hardcore Shoulders, and you’ll continue to have the problems you have.

One thing I do like about the internet, despite how frustrating it can be, is that it exposes the sickening disease of the entitlement mentality, but is also entertains us with the consequences of such an attitude.