Superpump 250

A friend of mine swears by this stuff and i was wondering if anyone else has tried it?

I tried a product just like it and thought it was a good product where you can actually feel effects pretty quick. It is suppose to help blood flow better to the muscle. While on a product like it, my arms swelled up more than they ever have before. This increases confidence and has a good effect in the gym. You can find people that will attest to this. Does it actually build muscle? Hard to say. But, that is how a lot of supplements are.

Some people will say the product is crap, yet they never tried it.

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=528254

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459691

It is a preworkout stim, nothing more. Yes, it has arginine in it, and that is all well and good if you buy into the whole NO2 thing, but look in the ingredients. I would place more importance on the caffeine, l-carnitine, and tyrosine content in it than some arginine for a “pump.”

Ahh, I was unaware it was a NO2 sup.
Thanks for the responses!

Not sure if I will give it a crack none the less. I out of creatine so will be visiting the sup store tomorrow, will decide then.

[quote]maxx power wrote:
Ahh, I was unaware it was a NO2 sup.
Thanks for the responses!

Not sure if I will give it a crack none the less. I out of creatine so will be visiting the sup store tomorrow, will decide then.

[/quote]

Just becaues someone wrote an article about NO2 doesn’t mean it is fact. Go to different sites and see how they like NO2 products. Some people say it doesn’t do anything for them, others rave about it like it is the greatest thing as sliced bread.

There was one brand of NO2 in pill form (like 2-3 years ago, I believe, when it first came out) that didn’t do jack for me.

But, the main ingredient is AAKG and you can buy that in bulk. On the other hand, I personally would buy BCAAs, Glutamine, Taurine, and AAKG all in powder form.

Just my .02

I’m with Atlas. Plus some CEE maybe some gycerol to.

Personally, I would never use a product that had either “super” or “pump” in its name.

I can’t even imagine what I would think about a product that had both these words in its name!

With all of the ingredients in this product I’d be surprised if it didn’t increase blood flow or a pumped feeling. It’s really lunch bucket chemistry.

Seriously: glucose, ALA, stimulants, creatine…

[GPA is horrible, but it sounds “scien-tastic”]

The question then becomes whether this product will further increase nutritive blood flow in someone who is fed and creatine loaded.

[quote]Miserere wrote:
Personally, I would never use a product that had either “super” or “pump” in its name.

I can’t even imagine what I would think about a product that had both these words in its name![/quote]

Thats not my bag, baby. Yeah-heh-heh!

-folly