T Nation

Superman Pic, Anybody Have It?

Simple question,

Does anybody have this pic or does anybody know where I can find it?

Ive seen that pic used as an avatar on this site, maybe whoever it is will have the full size pic.

[quote]Timme wrote:
Simple question,

Does anybody have this pic or does anybody know where I can find it?[/quote]

Me thinks omebody is going to get a tattoo…

yea, I hope so because that pic is so awesome.

[quote]Professor X wrote:

[/quote]

Thank you so much prof x! Where did you find that pic? I love it so much! Ahh tanks again :slight_smile:

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Timme wrote:
Simple question,

Does anybody have this pic or does anybody know where I can find it?

Me thinks omebody is going to get a tattoo…[/quote]

haha :smiley: That would be nice but no :slight_smile:

[quote]Timme wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Timme wrote:
Simple question,

Does anybody have this pic or does anybody know where I can find it?

Me thinks omebody is going to get a tattoo…

haha :smiley: That would be nice but no :)[/quote]

Thank god! Thats almost as stupid as getting a Chicago Bull tattooed on your shoulder (PGA200X looks at his right shoulder.)

[quote]PGA200X wrote:
Timme wrote:
PGA200X wrote:
Timme wrote:
Simple question,

Does anybody have this pic or does anybody know where I can find it?

Me thinks omebody is going to get a tattoo…

haha :smiley: That would be nice but no :slight_smile:

Thank god! Thats almost as stupid as getting a Chicago Bull tattooed on your shoulder (PGA200X looks at his right shoulder.)[/quote]

Have you tattoed a chicago Bull on your sholder? well, that was…emm dumb? :smiley: Or maby you like it?

Go to:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/multimedia/wallpaper.php

It is the second on at the top of the page(and there are lots more!) and by right clicking you’ll get the right size for Desktop wall paper.

Some of the other pics are amazing as well!

Marc

it’s kind of weird for a guy with a muscular body to get a muscular guy tattooed on his body.

Like holding up a mirror to a mirror.

Or some kind of weird “I’m a muscular guy” badge to do your muscular guy police work with…

Having said that, I gotta admit it’s still better than a dagger with a rose wrapped around it…

Or a “horny lil devil” tattoo…(shudder)

or a tasmanian devil…

[quote]IamMarqaos wrote:
Go to:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/multimedia/wallpaper.php

It is the second on at the top of the page(and there are lots more!) and by right clicking you’ll get the right size for Desktop wall paper.

Some of the other pics are amazing as well!

Marc[/quote]

that is a pretty sweet page…

[quote]xjayx300 wrote:
IamMarqaos wrote:
Go to:

http://www.supermanhomepage.com/multimedia/wallpaper.php

Marc

that is a pretty sweet page…

[/quote]

Yep, and for the superman fan the www.supermanhomepage.com site is very informative. I believe the pics are update ever so often

Marc