T Nation

Superhero Workout?'s

I’ve just started the superhero workout and i have two questions

1. i had problems with my rotator cuff at the start of the year where i had to get physio therapy for 12 weeks, im fine with all shoulder pressing movements i.e dumbbell press and military press but with upright rows it sends pain all through my shoulders is there any other exercise i could use instead of this?

2. it says also i have to do 100 bicep curls, was this a typo or am i actually meant to do 100 bicep curls?

[quote]jtg987 wrote:
I’ve just started the superhero workout and i have two questions

1. i had problems with my rotator cuff at the start of the year where i had to get physio therapy for 12 weeks, im fine with all shoulder pressing movements i.e dumbbell press and military press but with upright rows it sends pain all through my shoulders is there any other exercise i could use instead of this?

2. it says also i have to do 100 bicep curls, was this a typo or am i actually meant to do 100 bicep curls?[/quote]

for upright row, on the shoulder days replace it with a scott press (look that up), and instead of upright row on trap days, replace it with a overhead dumbbell shrug or something.

and yes 100 bicep curls, it’s based on the hss-100 principle

Try the up rows on a low cable with the rope attachment.

LA