Superhero Workout Nutrition?

Hello Mr. Thibaudeau. Based on your experience, would recommend doing the superhero workout, in combination with the Velocity Diet advertised in Biotest? I really love your work outs and have purchased one in the past. Thanks in advance for your help.

I can handle that one: nope. It’s a hard program, my friend

2 Likes

Agree @TrainForPain. No way in hell to combine this with velocity diet. Have done the program though and it’s great but highly challenging.

3 Likes

Let me be clear:

The Superhero workout was designed as the most extreme workload that someone can handle with optimal workout nutrition and a caloric surplus.

It is actually double the workload that I normally use with that system. With the athletes I’m working with, we only use(d) 1 complex per workout. The original program was called Canadian Ascending Descending Training. You might still be able to find it somewhere on the internet.

The Superhero program is something that can only be tolerate if everything is done to maximize recovery.

It cannot be done by someone who has a stressful life. It cannot be done while in a caloric deficit and it certainly cannot be done while on the Velocity diet.

1 Like

Thanks for taking the time to reply!!

Well this sounds terrific! :rofl:

At least he didn’t say anything about old lazy people not being able to do it :rofl:

1 Like

But just drop down to one pattern per day if you’re not recovering. Totally acceptable.

1 Like