Superhero Program Right for Me?

[quote]dom91 wrote:
Hey guys, ive done the ab program i chose a couple times now and it leaves my abs dead, and im seeing great results very early. I just re-read the article and it doesnt say how many times i should do each superset.

I originally thought that they are to be done 3 sets each, 3 times for the 1st week. So the routine will look like this:

A1 - Ab Wheel Roll (5-15) [3]sets
A2 �?? Plank (30-60)

B1 �?? Cable Crunches (6-8) [3]sets
B2 �?? twisted cable crunches (6-8)

C1 �?? Negative Swiss Ball (max) [3 sets]
C2 �?? Negative Leg raises (max)

Ive been doing this, but i realized that it doesnt say to do 3 sets each on the article, maybe i just missed it. Anybody know if im doing it right??

[/quote]

From the article:
Week 1: Repeat superset 3 times

Week 2: Repeat superset 4 times

Week 3: Repeat superset 3 times

Week 4: Repeat superset 6 times

i read that and thought it meant 3 times per week. so you are doing 1 set of each superset 3 times a week.Is this what is to be done?

OR

Does “3 times” mean 3 sets of each superset?

Sorry guys, just making sure i am doing this right. And i found what you guys posted already, i just want to make sure i am understanding correctly. Thanks.

[quote]dom91 wrote:
i read that and thought it meant 3 times per week. so you are doing 1 set of each superset 3 times a week.Is this what is to be done?

OR

Does “3 times” mean 3 sets of each superset?

Sorry guys, just making sure i am doing this right. And i found what you guys posted already, i just want to make sure i am understanding correctly. Thanks.
[/quote]

3 times, 3 sets, yes.

1 set of an superset = 1 set of A1 exercise + 1 set of A2 exercise + 1 set of A3 exercise.

So repeating it 3 times means you would do all of those exercises 3 times each. (3 sets)