Superhero and Arms

Hello coach!
I’m doing your superhero program right now, but only doing one complex a day (monday= deadlift, tuesday= overhead press, wednesday= squat, thursday= bench and friday= olympic lifting)and I’m doing carry after every workout and sprints 1-2 times a week.

My first question is about arms. I thought about supersetting 1 exercice of biceps and triceps after each workout before the carry, but I don’t know if it would be better to do arms only once a week, on satursday, and hit them hard.

Secondly, I thought about doing the superhero program all summer long, not only for 6 weeks. Would it be okay or would it be too hard for the system?

You are the best! Thank you!

[quote]bigmax wrote:
Hello coach!
I’m doing your superhero program right now, but only doing one complex a day (monday= deadlift, tuesday= overhead press, wednesday= squat, thursday= bench and friday= olympic lifting)and I’m doing carry after every workout and sprints 1-2 times a week.

My first question is about arms. I thought about supersetting 1 exercice of biceps and triceps after each workout before the carry, but I don’t know if it would be better to do arms only once a week, on satursday, and hit them hard.

Secondly, I thought about doing the superhero program all summer long, not only for 6 weeks. Would it be okay or would it be too hard for the system?

You are the best! Thank you![/quote]

1. Since you are doing carries after your workouts I would say that doing arms on their own day is a better option

2. Since you are only doing one pattern per day, doing the program for more than 6 weeks is perfectly acceptable

Thank you CT!