T Nation

Superfood In the UK

Any ideas for where to order Superfood from in the UK?

Can't locate any from the places I usually buy supplements from.. Would be interested in trying something like this.

Cheers.

Can’t get any here either! Just kidding, it’s just still backordered. I can’t wait to start using this stuff.

Biotest Superfood is only available through T-Nation at this time.

You mean T - Nation in the US… :frowning:

millasur, you can order from the US but there are customs charges this side of the pond.

Shipping costs an arm and a leg if you’re not in the United States. It’s a shame, i would of been a regular customer of Biotest if shipping was five or ten bucks but it’s $33-$44 on top of the cost of the product!

[quote]Xphobicas wrote:
Shipping costs an arm and a leg if you’re not in the United States. It’s a shame, i would of been a regular customer of Biotest if shipping was five or ten bucks but it’s $33-$44 on top of the cost of the product![/quote]

That’s true if you’re ordering just one products at a time. The way to lower international shipping costs per item is to place larger orders. It’s often possible to place a reasonable order and get the shipping cost down to $5.00 per item or less.

Basically, both viewpoints are valid. Shipping will cost around £50 when you order from T-Nation in the US, and then customs charges will come a few weeks later which cost a further £60. A few of us have a thread called ‘UK bulk buy’, you should check it out

[quote]Mod Brian wrote:
Xphobicas wrote:
Shipping costs an arm and a leg if you’re not in the United States. It’s a shame, i would of been a regular customer of Biotest if shipping was five or ten bucks but it’s $33-$44 on top of the cost of the product!

That’s true if you’re ordering just one products at a time. The way to lower international shipping costs per item is to place larger orders. It’s often possible to place a reasonable order and get the shipping cost down to $5.00 per item or less.[/quote]

How do i determine how much (cost)i have to order to get shipping down to $5.00? I don’t mind buying in bulk but when i go through the order form it just hits me with the $33 or $44 shipping options?

[quote]Xphobicas wrote:
Mod Brian wrote:
Xphobicas wrote:

That’s true if you’re ordering just one products at a time. The way to lower international shipping costs per item is to place larger orders. It’s often possible to place a reasonable order and get the shipping cost down to $5.00 per item or less.

How do i determine how much (cost)i have to order to get shipping down to $5.00? I don’t mind buying in bulk but when i go through the order form it just hits me with the $33 or $44 shipping options?[/quote]

Shipping charges are based on weight, not value.

You likely need to increase the quantity of items to reduce the shipping cost per item further.

$5 PER ITEM, so fill up the cart, and divide your shipping costs by the number of items you have.

Cheers RSG I saw that thread.

I’m agreeing with the above points on shipping, I can’t afford to be buying from the US and paying a shitload on import charges anyways, my orders can’t be in that much “bulk” at the moment. I tend to get Metabolic Drive when I’m feeling flush, but right now all I can afford is Surge so I get it from some uk sites.

I’ve seen Superfood listed on Ebay UK, but it’s nearly £30 a container…