Superfood in Australia

Hey guys, has anyone managed to get a shipment of Superfood into aus yet? That is, has customs let it through or has it been seized. I’m a bit wary.

Dan

I don’t think it should be an issue as long as the container hasn’t been opened. Then again, there’s only one way to find out…

I’m actually curious as to whether items like Superfood and Z-12 will be available through the Biotest Australia store in the not-too-distant future. Anyone?

It makes it through customs. Mine got picked up by the sniffler dogs and opened. It was allowed in because the organic matter was freeze dried or so is my understanding.

Biotest australia carry it so should be no problem

I’ve had it sent to NZ twice with no problems.
Side note, is Biotest Australia viable? The difference in order time from the states is maybe 4 days, and I can’t figure out why else to pay 1.5 times for the same stuff.

[quote]spacepirate wrote:
I’ve had it sent to NZ twice with no problems.
Side note, is Biotest Australia viable? The difference in order time from the states is maybe 4 days, and I can’t figure out why else to pay 1.5 times for the same stuff. [/quote]

The shipping time would be one advantage. Not needing to organise a declaration for shipments containing milk products is another.

I don’t use Biotest protein powders because of the cost involved so the second reason is blown out of the water. I also buy a three month supply of supplements at a time so shipping costs are reduced. If you are organised enough to do that there is no reason to pay more from the Biotest Australia site.

They don’t stock the supplements containing yhombine (new HOT-ROX or caffeinated Spike tabs) that an individual can’t import without a permit either.

Anyone know where you can get your hands on caffeinated Spike in Australia. My local store has exhausted its supply of yhombine free (old formula) and doesn’t know if they will be able to get the new stock.