Superfood Experiences

Hi, I was wondering what experiences some of you had with Biotest Superfood. Is is worth it? Does it work? Is it necessary? I plan on starting to take this along with Grow! Whey, Surge Recovery, and Metabolic Drive and like to know your input.

It’s just powdered fruits/veggies, I don’t think it’s anything you’ll notice much of an effect from.

though some people report better immune system.

IMO, it’s more of a long-term supplement for health

It lowered my Blood Pressure a good bit…search for the thread “Superfood made me better”

Lots of people shared their experiences on that

[quote]jehovasfitness wrote:
It’s just powdered fruits/veggies, I don’t think it’s anything you’ll notice much of an effect from.

IMO, it’s more of a long-term supplement for health[/quote]

Not true. I experienced a huge increase in energy and my mood got a big bump. And I eat tons of veggies anyways.

i love it. havent gotten sick since ive started taking it, and my immune system sucks. i generally have been sick 2-3 times by now starting january. it may not be the Superfood, could be something else, but ive noticed my piss has started smelling pretty bad. also my fiance says my baby batter has gotten pretty bitter.

[quote]duddy wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Not true. I experienced a huge increase in energy and my mood got a big bump. And I eat tons of veggies anyways. [/quote]

Sorry, but how can you attribute that to Superfood? it’s just fruits/veggies

duddy wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

Not true. I experienced a huge increase in energy and my mood got a big bump. And I eat tons of veggies anyways.

Sorry, but how can you attribute that to Superfood? it’s just fruits/veggies[/quote]

There are a lot of immune-enhancing factors in fruits and vegetables.

[quote]HK24719 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
duddy wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

There are a lot of immune-enhancing factors in fruits and vegetables.[/quote]

Oh, I completely agree. But, you’re not going to get a burst of energy from it (at least directly).

HK24719 wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:
duddy wrote:
jehovasfitness wrote:

There are a lot of immune-enhancing factors in fruits and vegetables.

Oh, I completely agree. But, you’re not going to get a burst of energy from it (at least directly).

[/quote]

I do not know, but it works.

(read what wiseguy said) http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_performance_nutrition_supplements/my_last_a1c_was_55_did_superfood_help

somewhere theres a little article Chris Shugart wrote on how he cant take Superfood before bed because of the energy.

just search a phrase like energy Superfood.

found it

http://www.T-Nation.com/free_online_forum/diet_blog_hammer_velocity_shugart/blog_march_19_splits_poo_superfood

I don’t know about extra energy but while I don’t have much time for fruit and veg, I have lots of time for Superfood.

its helping clear my acne up a little bit… plus it makes me fart like madman

I can’t explain it either but I also get a similar reaction from it. Not sure if it’s a burst of energy but I do feel much more “pep” and a sense of liveliness and well being when I take it. I guess you could call that energy lol.

[quote]as wrote:
I can’t explain it either but I also get a similar reaction from it. Not sure if it’s a burst of energy but I do feel much more “pep” and a sense of liveliness and well being when I take it. I guess you could call that energy lol.[/quote]

I get a mental boost just knowing I’m downing that many servings at once, and since I don’t eat many veggies it increases the feeling.

On a fat loss diet, I don’t feel as sick.

When you lose fat, your body releases toxins. This is because adipose tissue is a basin of toxins.

When using Superfood, I don’t get the feeling that I’m being poisoned from the inside out.