Superdrol

see PM

SD make you sooo hungry… going to bump calories up by 250 already 500 above equilibrium so i’ll be @ 3250 calories

Just bought a bottle. Will be including it for the last 3 weeks of my test prop/npp cycle at 20mg/d. I’m curious to see how this holds up against other orals.

MK

[quote]retailboy wrote:
SD make you sooo hungry… going to bump calories up by 250 already 500 above equilibrium so i’ll be @ 3250 calories[/quote]

Bro how do you afford 3250 calories?

OK seriously, I have read a lot of superdrol logs and most of them talk about only eating around this much. Does anyone have any experience with this stuff while actually being on a bulking diet?

Retailboy, what dosage are you taking and whats your plan for PCT?

I am going to try eating 4500 cals. I will start my cycle in a month or so.

Does anybody know the timing for Superdrol? Morning, evening, pre workout, empty stomach or with food.
Also, what supplements would go well with it? Would you advise M with it. Is there any benifit to taking a tribulus product or Alpha Male with it?

[quote]mikekatz wrote:
Just bought a bottle. Will be including it for the last 3 weeks of my test prop/npp cycle at 20mg/d. I’m curious to see how this holds up against other orals.

MK[/quote]

MK,
this stuff has been the real deal for about 95% of users. gains have ranged from 8-17 lbs of lean mass while only losing between 1-3 (if any at all) during PCT. I think you will be impressed by what this has to offer. I would keep it at a steady 20mg/day as higher levels seem to really blast lipid profiles. let us know what you think and if you are up for it there is a newer product out called Phera-Plex which is supposed to be very androgenic mildly anabolic while SD is the opposite.

How soon are people starting PCT with this stuff?

Also, what are the sides experienced?

Thanks

I’ll be posting a log of my 3-week cycle shortly.

I actually recalculated my calorie equilibrium, read some more, and decided to keep my max caloric intake @ 3000.
I’m in the beginning of week 2.
week 1: 10mg
week 2: 20mg
??week 3: 30mg??

for PCT I have Rebound XT (yes I know nolvadex might be better), and I’m going to continue the pro liver, and cholesterol supplements. I think that’s it. I take one in the mourning on an empty stomach then follow it with a high protein/carb meal. When I take 20 mg I also take one before my workout because I gives me good pumps. I dunno how I will take the 3rd one when I take 30mg. Let me know if you have anyother questions.

[quote]retailboy wrote:
I actually recalculated my calorie equilibrium, read some more, and decided to keep my max caloric intake @ 3000.

for PCT I have Rebound XT (yes I know nolvadex might be better), and I’m going to continue the pro liver, and cholesterol supplements. I think that’s it. I take one in the mourning on an empty stomach then follow it with a high protein/carb meal. When I take 20 mg I also take one before my workout because I gives me good pumps. I dunno how I will take the 3rd one whn eI take 30mg. Let me know if you have anyother questions.
[/quote]

You might want to make sure your Rebound is from a good batch. DS recalled some batches.

[quote]daddymc wrote:
retailboy wrote:

for PCT I have Rebound XT (yes I know nolvadex might be better), and I’m going to continue the pro liver, and cholesterol supplements. I think that’s it. I take one in the mourning on an empty stomach then follow it with a high protein/carb meal. When I take 20 mg I also take one before my workout because I gives me good pumps. I dunno how I will take the 3rd one whn eI take 30mg. Let me know if you have anyother questions.

You might want to make sure your Rebound is from a good batch. DS recalled some batches. [/quote]

Done, good lookin out tho

Damn I lose weight on 3000 cals ed.

Ahh but are you 5’6" 159 lb 12-15%bf 31.5" waist and a partial FFB? According to calculators (including Ian King’s) I should be taking in 2800 (500 above equilibrium) to gain mass. I’m taking in 3000 on workout days and 2700-2800 on non-workout days. Do to popular demand I have uped my calories by 250 before and found I was not feeling better but worse and was gaining unwanted fat. So instead of going with the flow (3500+ calories) I go with the books written by the professionals I have read and the calculators.

I’m always interested in the stats of these guys taking in 3500+ calories. Carter12 whats your height weight bf? How many times you do cardio a week? I see your avatar but I take it that was after a big cut.

If after seeing my stats you disagree with my approach to caloric intake let me know, it is the one thing that I’ve been struggling with.

sweet i’m livin in va too

This stuff sounds too good to be true and therefore I am very interested.  If it really is legal then it shouldn't be a problem to post some good quality brands.  Can any of the experienced users of superdrol please help me out?  Thanks in advance.

[quote]retailboy wrote:
Ahh but are you 5’6" 159 lb 12-15%bf 31.5" waist and a partial FFB? According to calculators (including Ian King’s) I should be taking in 2800 (500 above equilibrium) to gain mass. I’m taking in 3000 on workout days and 2700-2800 on non-workout days. Do to popular demand I have uped my calories by 250 before and found I was not feeling better but worse and was gaining unwanted fat. So instead of going with the flow (3500+ calories) I go with the books written by the professionals I have read and the calculators. [/quote]

If I were 5’6, 159 lbs. I wouldnt take superdrol in the first place.

I am 5’11", 215 about 14%. I can’t remember the last time I did cardio.
The avatar picture is actually after a lot of bulking.
At this size, I wouldnt do superdrol. Make no mistake about it, this stuff is a designer steroid (as many others have mentioned).

[quote]If after seeing my stats you disagree with my approach to caloric intake let me know, it is the one thing that I’ve been struggling with.

sweet i’m livin in va too[/quote]

I really think you could up the calories by at least 500 ed. 3500 a day is not a lot and adds up to an extra 3500 a week, or 10,500 for your three week cycle. This is some powerful stuff and if you’re going to do it, do it right.
I know you’re concerned about being fat again but most of the results I’ve read about are pretty clean with minimal fat gain. Why waste your money and time (and possibly your health) on a product if you’re not going to try to get the full benefit?

[quote]wan2lrn wrote:
This stuff sounds too good to be true and therefore I am very interested. If it really is legal then it shouldn’t be a problem to post some good quality brands. Can any of the experienced users of superdrol please help me out? Thanks in advance.[/quote]

Just google it. Not like there are knockoffs out there.

Actually there’s supervol by legal gear. Gotta be the most blatant ripoff ever.

I’m thinking of 2 weeks on 4 weeks off, anyone know what kind of PCT will be needed? I was hoping to be able to do a ~10 day PCT, give my body about 2.5 weeks to get back to normal, and than repeat. Any thoughts? I will be using Rebound XT or 6-OXO (I have checked it out, and it seems completely suitable for PCT, but if anyone has a link to what Cy said, I may reconsider).

I’ll be taking it really easy on the dosage, doing something like 10 mg per day starting out, and increasing to 30 mg max if it is ever necessary.

[quote]carter12 wrote:
Actually there’s supervol by legal gear. Gotta be the most blatant ripoff ever.[/quote]

OK my bad didn’t know that. Anyway stick to reliable companies (hint legal gear ain’t one).