Superdrol vs. AAS

I’ve read a lot of you dispise superdrol and mainly its side effects. My question is do you guys think that the superdrol 30 mg sides are worse than say 500 mg of test E sides? Just curious because some make it sound like the anti-christ.

no pal. IDIOTS who take superdrol think its the anti-christ. if you run superdrol how it supposed to be ran youll be fine. i take a liver detox mainly with milk thisle and run NAC i belive its a sci fit product.(an anti-oxidant) with superdrol and finsish it off with pct youll be fine. ive seen people just take it and they get back pains from their kidneys soo much they cant sleep at night.

it is no different than taking dbol basically except i think it works better. i gained 21 lbs. off it. i believe you will know how to use it. just be wise its not some testosterone booster it really is a steroid.

Thanks for the reply. I was just curious because I’ve seen many of the vets discredit it numerous times. I was interested if it is actually more hepatoxic than d-bol even with proper precautions taken?

[quote]trojanman wrote:
no pal. IDIOTS who take superdrol think its the anti-christ. if you run superdrol how it supposed to be ran youll be fine. i take a liver detox mainly with milk thisle and run NAC i belive its a sci fit product.(an anti-oxidant) with superdrol and finsish it off with pct youll be fine. ive seen people just take it and they get back pains from their kidneys soo much they cant sleep at night.

it is no different than taking dbol basically except i think it works better. i gained 21 lbs. off it. i believe you will know how to use it. just be wise its not some testosterone booster it really is a steroid.
[/quote]
Please tell me you are not serious?

To paraphrase…‘Superdrol is no different than taking Dianabol basically except I think it works better.’

This is your advice/opinion?

i dont think SD is harsher on the liver than the other orals. i want to actually replace my dbol with superdrol during a cycle. dbol for me at 50mg just doesnt cut it anymore. i get better gains taking 30-40mg of superdrol. but thats just me.

[quote]Heffernan wrote:
trojanman wrote:

Please tell me you are not serious?

To paraphrase…‘Superdrol is no different than taking Dianabol basically except I think it works better.’

This is your advice/opinion?
[/quote]

im sorry did i say something you didnt agree with? well, how about your $0.02 then…

I have also read many posts that talk about how bad it is and everyone is getting gyno and so on and so on. im glad to hear somebody else’s opinion that isnt jsut such a juicer that they go with what is the norm becasue that is what everyone tells them… I’ve done m1t a few times and it might just be me but i have never had any real problems with sides besides high blood pressure(i’m also on ECA) and a nose bleed(same reason). does anyone think superdrol works better than m1t? because i make excellent gains on m1t normally 15 pounds. becuase i might give it a cycle. in a few months

only side effect i experienced was painful pumps.

neither of those are really a big deal no pain no gain right…ill defintately by some before its to late methyl masterdrol is the same crap right jsut with thistle in it…

Superdrol didn’t work that well for me. I gained 5lbs in a month with decent strength gains. I tried M1T right before the ban and BLEW UP. vI was getting strong quick. I guess it just depends on the person.

I’d go with 500mg of Test-E. Superdrol is too much hassle for too little results.