Superdrol Stack?

I was thinking of taking Superdrol with Testofreak. I was wondering how this products react with each other. One thing I like about Testofreak is there is estrogen blockers and dht blockers in it so maybe hairloss won’t be an issue because that is my main problem with Superdrol. Also maybe I wouldn’t really need PCT or maybe a minor one. I am not too fimilar with Superdrol I still have some research to do before I buy it but any input on this stack would be appreciated.

my opinion, If you haven’t bought it already, then don’t.

[quote]firestanggt wrote:
my opinion, If you haven’t bought it already, then don’t.[/quote]

+1

This reminds me of a while back when people started making a big deal about Tribulus terrestris and those silly IGF-2 pills you could buy at GNC.

[quote]Contrl wrote:
This reminds me of a while back when people started making a big deal about Tribulus terrestris and those silly IGF-2 pills you could buy at GNC.[/quote]

Tribulus sucks and doesn’t help you with gains and superdrol does give you some big gains, it just kills your body in the process.

Thanks everyone I was ordering stuff online last night and ended up deciding not to get superdrol(clone). I only was considering it because I didn’t have enough time to wait for real gear to get shipped to me from a different country, I need to gain a few pounds before football starts in mid august and by the time I got the gear it would be like a week before football starts.

I have hear from a lot of people that superdrol is a lot worste on your body then real gear because superdrol is oral and roids is an injection. Anyway, I decide I would go with some weight gainer to add even more to my diet and the Testofreak.

Maybe once I talk to some players on the team about drug testing I will do a cycle of Test Prop. or Test Sus. during camp.

You should get yourself some Metabolic Drive Complete and some creatine. Good stuff.

I’ve tried superdrol and got nothing but tender nuts. If you’re going to do a pro-steroid, do sustevol [now called omnevol]. I gained 10lbs [kept 8] in a month and got alot stronger.

A buddy of mine gained 15 [kept 11] and turned his 3 rep max on the bench into his 10 rep max, and a weight he couldn’t get into his 3 rep max. Be serious about your pct though, as this shit definitely takes a toll on you.