Superdrol + Piracetam/Choline - First Time Help

I recently bought some Neuro Boost Piracetam and I will be using this with a choline supplement as well. I’m currently using M-stane or Superdrol (I think they are all the same imo) and I’m wondering if this will be effected by taking any nootropic like Piracetam. If anything, I will “hamster” it and start out with low doses. I hear that Piracetam is safe to stack with any supplements, but have not read any where if it is ok to stack with any Anabolic Steroid. I already called my source and asked them, but they don’t have a clue either. Any suggestions or TRs will be most respected. Thank you for the concern and reading.

Not sure how to advice you on the Superdrol/M-Stane, so I can’t give you any information as to that. :frowning:

However! I’ve been taking Piracetam for a while now and I can give you some recommendations on what could increase the efficacy of your Piracetam dosage.

You should definitely take some form of cholinergics. Whether you take Alpha-GPC, CDP-Choline, and Choline Bitartrate. As it will help the Piracetam perform. I’ve personally found that L-Theanine is a good substance works in synergy as it excites the GABA receptors (the ones that Piracetam is a cyclic of).

I wouldn’t really chance it too much with the Superdrol, however if you already are testing this I suggest you take it easy as Superdrol could be bad for your liver. Piracetam itself is nontoxic so you don’t necessarily need to worry too much about that.

I thought superdrol was bad for your kidneys, but I see how it could be bad for the liver as well. I was thinking of taking some kidney supportive supplements with the superdrol though. Thanks man I’m going to go ahead and mix the Neuro Boost Piracetam with the M-stane and see how it all works out. I’m only going to do this in moderation.

Well I know that Alpha-GPC increases the production of acetylcholine levels and it rapidly delivers choline throughout the blood brain barrier. Piracetam seems to increases the functions and use of ACh (acetylcholine) which enhances funtions of the CNS and any other cognitive functions associated with the neurotransmitter. Piracetam stimulates and improves the funtions of the ACh receptors which are implicated in memory processes. Just thought I’d let you that I do take Alpha GPC with Piracetam daily and it is for this reason. They are very much synergistic when it comes to cognitive functions and enhancing memory processes. You are on track with the cholinergics though. By the way Smart Drugs for Thought has an article stating most of the information I have provided. This is really in my own words for the most part.

[quote]GrassHopper1337 wrote:
I thought superdrol was bad for your kidneys, but I see how it could be bad for the liver as well. I was thinking of taking some kidney supportive supplements with the superdrol though. Thanks man I’m going to go ahead and mix the Neuro Boost Piracetam with the M-stane and see how it all works out. I’m only going to do this in moderation.[/quote]

Kidneys?

Care to elaborate why you believe that?

What do you mean ‘you see’ how it could be bad for the liver? Do you know how methylated steroids work?

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

I thought superdrol was bad for your kidneys, but I see how it could be bad for the liver as well. I was thinking of taking some kidney supportive supplements with the superdrol though. Thanks man I’m going to go ahead and mix the Neuro Boost Piracetam with the M-stane and see how it all works out. I’m only going to do this in moderation.[/quote]

Kidneys?

What do you mean ‘you see’ how it could be bad for the liver? Do you know how methylated steroids work?
[/quote]

I don’t have any hard evidence, but I’ve had others tell me this from longecity and bb forums. Let me know if that isn’t true with some hard facts. It would be most respected my friend. Thank you for your input on this.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Kidneys?

[/quote]

I don’t have any hard evidence, but I’ve had others tell me this from longecity and bb forums. Let me know if that isn’t true with some hard facts. It would be most respected my friend. Thank you for your input on this. [/quote]

No thanks.

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

[quote]BONEZ217 wrote:

Kidneys?

[/quote]

I don’t have any hard evidence, but I’ve had others tell me this from longecity and bb forums. Let me know if that isn’t true with some hard facts. It would be most respected my friend. Thank you for your input on this. [/quote]

No thanks. [/quote]

Someone woke up on the wrong side of the bed this morning lol. Do you know anything about nootropics stacking with methylated steroids? I didn’t think so.

I checked out Smart Drugs for Thought’s page, and looked over the information. I liked that they had a PDF to download that was about Piracetam as well as the other Racetams. Pretty useful information, thanks for the share!

I tried looking some stuff up on Superdrol and most of it seems to be from forums (like this one) and are user reports. Even the wiki page on it lacks any notation of side effects. :confused:

L-Theanine would be a nice addition to your Piracetam stack. It has been working quite nicely for me. It excites the GABA (the receptors that Piracetam is a cyclic derivative of), and also has reported calming benefits. If you are like me and suffer from Anxiety, then the calming effects will really shine through when you are dealing with a social interaction (or what ever would trigger your Anxiety).

Bonez: If you could post some links to sites containing the side effects of Superdrol, or maybe PM them to me if that is more comfortable for you, it would be greatly appreciated. I say this assuming that you didn’t just come and post to increase your post count, but that you actually have something beneficial add to the thread.

[quote]DuMan wrote:
I checked out Smart Drugs for Thought’s page, and looked over the information. I liked that they had a PDF to download that was about Piracetam as well as the other Racetams. Pretty useful information, thanks for the share!

I tried looking some stuff up on Superdrol and most of it seems to be from forums (like this one) and are user reports. Even the wiki page on it lacks any notation of side effects. :confused:

L-Theanine would be a nice addition to your Piracetam stack. It has been working quite nicely for me. It excites the GABA (the receptors that Piracetam is a cyclic derivative of), and also has reported calming benefits. If you are like me and suffer from Anxiety, then the calming effects will really shine through when you are dealing with a social interaction (or what ever would trigger your Anxiety).

Bonez: If you could post some links to sites containing the side effects of Superdrol, or maybe PM them to me if that is more comfortable for you, it would be greatly appreciated. I say this assuming that you didn’t just come and post to increase your post count, but that you actually have something beneficial add to the thread.[/quote]

Hey thanks a lot for the info and no problem. Your input is most respected.

ugh… ill throw you a bone

all oral steroids have some degree of liver toxicity, some more than others.

from what i recall, superdrol is ESPECIALLY hard on the liver

this has been beaten to death on this site and all over the internet. i suggest you use google