Superdrol Oral solution

I may have a lead on Superdrol powder. I have read in other places to make a oral solution out of Olive oil. Does anyone out there have the recipe on how to mix and serve?

[quote]rwjnyc wrote:
I may have a lead on Superdrol powder. I have read in other places to make a oral solution out of Olive oil. Does anyone out there have the recipe on how to mix and serve?[/quote]

and yet, you complain about your son’s drug use.

[quote]Joe Weider wrote:
and yet, you complain about your son’s drug use.[/quote]

HA HA!!! but it’s not mine…for a “friend”

[quote]rwjnyc wrote:
Joe Weider wrote:
and yet, you complain about your son’s drug use.

HA HA!!! but it’s not mine…for a “friend”[/quote]

you mean you’re just role-playing, right?

Does your role play involve an active source? I’d really like to role play with some superdrol.

Hey, u guys realise that Superdrol is not included in the recent ban (yet) and it is being sold by some online retailers (PM me if unsure).

I made an oral solution of it with PEG400 not OO. It’s 100ml of 10mg/ml of Superdrol. I’m just waiting on some Peppermint concentrate flavoring, to ad to my solution, cuz PEG tastes like ASS! If you are interested in this recipe let me know and I will give a step by step.

Carefull with the PEG, as I have heard rumors that there may be a link to Ulcerative Colitis with this stuff.

[quote]Prisoner#22 wrote:
Carefull with the PEG, as I have heard rumors that there may be a link to Ulcerative Colitis with this stuff.[/quote]

Thanks for the heads up P-22! I have used 190proof grain alcohol for Tamox, Clomiphene powders and wanted to use for Superdrol. The problem is 190proof is illegal in my state and very hard to get. I will stock up when I go to Vegas though!