Superdrol Log

[quote]Viking69 wrote:
I decided to give this a try… I also orderd some Prostanozol, and will be adding that on.

My plan is 1-4 Superdrol
3-6 Prostanozol
7-11 some PCT

I got some liver supplements, some fish oil, nolvadex,6oxo, finastride, and some salicyclic acid skin wash.
Any other suggestions with this stuff?

What is the point of pyramiding this, if not only to “feel out” its effects?

Will update what I think/results[/quote]

Add some Red Yeast Rice with CoQ10 to counter the blood pressure effects.

The pyramiding is basically to “feel out” it’s effect and to assess your tolerance to evident sides.

Daddymc, did you keep your calories at 4,000 ed throughout the cycle or increase?

[quote]carter12 wrote:
Daddymc, did you keep your calories at 4,000 ed throughout the cycle or increase? [/quote]

I didn’t keep a food log, but made sure to have at least 4,000 cals ED, in some cases maybe more. I would eat every three hours hungry or not and incorporated as much protein as I could.

Has anyone tried importing this stuff to countries outside the USA?

Especially anywhere in Asis / Pacific.

It is hard to pin down customs on their stance on this one. They were the same with MAG-10, they wouldn’t officially say you could definately bring it in but they always let it in.

The compound has been around for a while so some other countries do already havae a policy on it. I think designer was looking into selling it in other countries.

[quote]Viking69 wrote:
I decided to give this a try… I also orderd some Prostanozol, and will be adding that on.

My plan is 1-4 Superdrol
3-6 Prostanozol
7-11 some PCT

I got some liver supplements, some fish oil, nolvadex,6oxo, finastride, and some salicyclic acid skin wash.

Will update what I think/results[/quote]

What has the feedback been for the prostanozol? I remember reading that it’s not methylated…which would require very frequent dosing.

MK

[quote]mikekatz wrote:

What has the feedback been for the prostanozol? I remember reading that it’s not methylated…which would require very frequent dosing.

MK

[/quote]

Your right, it might not be worthwhile, but I have heard people claim weak but decent stanozolol type results using this alone… and also claims of joint pain and other common stanozolol sides.

But since I am giving SD a test drive, I thought i might as well toss this in also.

[quote]mikekatz wrote:
Viking69 wrote:

My plan is 1-4 Superdrol
3-6 Prostanozol
7-11 some PCT

Will update what I think/results

MK

[/quote]

MK

I’ve been taking Prostanozol at 75 mg ED spaced out throughout the day for a week now. The positives are that I am maintaining my weight from my SD cycle and my strength continues to increase - though I credit this to a lingering effect from SD. The negatives, no additional lean mass gain, joint pain, extreme lethargy - even with good sleep. Noticing some tenderness in my elbow tendons as well. So far I am not impressed with the Prostanozol, but it has only been a week. I suspect it works better in a stack.

Has anybody tried pheraplex with or without a superdrol cycle? I see it is a new product on the AnabolicXtreme site and it is suggested as a SD stacker?

daddymc, great thread! I am impressed with your thouroughness. I was considering SD before I read your log, and you helped sway my opinion. I don’t mean to think of you as a guinea pig, but hell, if you are experimenting on yourself, I am interested in any results you get from any products.

[quote]combatmedic wrote:
Has anybody tried pheraplex with or without a superdrol cycle? I see it is a new product on the AnabolicXtreme site and it is suggested as a SD stacker?

daddymc, great thread! I am impressed with your thouroughness. I was considering SD before I read your log, and you helped sway my opinion. I don’t mean to think of you as a guinea pig, but hell, if you are experimenting on yourself, I am interested in any results you get from any products.[/quote]

LOL, glad I could be of help! Seriously, I think that anytime you try a new supplement, PH, or AAS you are experimenting on yourself as everyone responds differently. I read many, many logs of other SD users before I made the plunge and did tons of research to make sure I had the proper support supps to address sides. I saw quite a few recent discussions here at T-Nation about SD, and just wanted to provide some more useful info to help others. I’ll post some notes on Prostanozol later this week.

As far PheraPlex is concerned, I’m waiting to hear some feedback on it. It’s not cheap and after having good results on SD, I’m not sure what additional benefit I would get from it. I would suggest using SD alone at first so you see how you respond to it.

If you could get any real gear you want and I mean any. Where would you rank Superdrol in terms of effectiveness and possible side affects?

-Yustas

[quote]combatmedic wrote:

daddymc, great thread! I am impressed with your thouroughness. I was considering SD before I read your log, and you helped sway my opinion. I don’t mean to think of you as a guinea pig, but hell, if you are experimenting on yourself, I am interested in any results you get from any products.[/quote]

Phera plex is very very new. new enough that those who have gotten it already (i believe it shipped on 7/27) would not have had time to test it. give it about a month and we should start hearing some things on Phera-Plex

trailer36, have you heard of anything else to use for PCT if one does not have access to Nolva?

rebound XT

Rebound XT had a recall and I don’t know if new batches are available yet. There is a lot of debate about PCT for SD. I don’t think Rebound helps recover lipid profiles like Novadex.

Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is fairly easy to get with some research.

Are you splitting your doses of SD? or taking all at once in the am?

Anyone else have thoughts on it?

[quote]daddymc wrote:
Nolvadex (tamoxifen citrate) is fairly easy to get with some research. [/quote]

I hear what you are saying but I really have no idea about this type of thing. I know it is bad form to ask about sources and what not so I was just wondering what alternatives there might be.

[quote]StrongMan wrote:
Are you splitting your doses of SD? or taking all at once in the am?

Anyone else have thoughts on it?[/quote]

I took 10 mg in the morning and 10 mg preworkout.

[quote]yustas wrote:
If you could get any real gear you want and I mean any. Where would you rank Superdrol in terms of effectiveness and possible side affects?

-Yustas
[/quote]

I’m really interested in seeing where this rates too. Anyone?