Superdrol/Carbolin 19....Stack Advice

Hi Guys/Gals,
Ive come back to T-Nation after a layoff and read all the post about Alpha Male, Carbolin 19, Superdrol, and Spike. So after getting excited, I decided to spend some overtime $ from a stake out on 2 bottles Superdrol, 2 bottles Carbolin 19, 1 bottle Spike, 1 bottle Alpha Male. There are hundreds of posts to filter through, I was wondering if anyone could drum up a simple plan/cycle for me to use this stuff.

I work evenings 1pm-1am on days on, and on days off sometimes I have court or SWAT training. But normally on days off I wake up 10am, train around 1pm…when I can work out twice a week at work I work out at begining of shift after roll call which is around 3pm. Normally twice a week Im hitting cleans, squats, box jumps, RDLs, reverse hypers, snatches or variations of those lifts. If I get to train more I hit upper body with the basics, bench, chins, rows, standing overhead press. Ive been slacking on cardio but plan to start doing intervals, Xvest workouts, and maybe some tire flips or sled drags.

As far as other supplements I also have a bottle of a creatine blend, some whey protein, MRPs, and anti oxidants. I admit some days my diet is shady because Ill go call to call for 12 hours and end up eating one meal during shift in between calls which ends up at best subway or Quiznos. Gotta start packing meals! This week Ive taken fruit along and some cliff bars to try to get something in me if its busy.

Any words of wisdom appreciated.
Thanks!

The only thing I’ll say is if you’re going to do superdrol, do your homework in terms of liver/lipid support and PCT.

[quote]bluecollarjock wrote:
Hi Guys/Gals,
Ive come back to T-Nation after a layoff and read all the post about Alpha Male, Carbolin 19, Superdrol, and Spike. So after getting excited, I decided to spend some overtime $ from a stake out on 2 bottles Superdrol, 2 bottles Carbolin 19, 1 bottle Spike, 1 bottle Alpha Male. There are hundreds of posts to filter through, I was wondering if anyone could drum up a simple plan/cycle for me to use this stuff.

I work evenings 1pm-1am on days on, and on days off sometimes I have court or SWAT training. But normally on days off I wake up 10am, train around 1pm…when I can work out twice a week at work I work out at begining of shift after roll call which is around 3pm. Normally twice a week Im hitting cleans, squats, box jumps, RDLs, reverse hypers, snatches or variations of those lifts. If I get to train more I hit upper body with the basics, bench, chins, rows, standing overhead press. Ive been slacking on cardio but plan to start doing intervals, Xvest workouts, and maybe some tire flips or sled drags.

As far as other supplements I also have a bottle of a creatine blend, some whey protein, MRPs, and anti oxidants. I admit some days my diet is shady because Ill go call to call for 12 hours and end up eating one meal during shift in between calls which ends up at best subway or Quiznos. Gotta start packing meals! This week Ive taken fruit along and some cliff bars to try to get something in me if its busy.

Any words of wisdom appreciated.
Thanks![/quote]

I’d use the androgen according to the directions supplied by the company which makes it.

I’d then follow that up with Carbolin 19 and Alpha Male. I’d use the Alpha Male at the maximum recommended dosage and the same for Carbolin 19, although, I’d work my way up to the maximum recommended dosage as suggested on the label, first. I’d use those until your supplies are exhausted.

As for the Spike, I’d suggest using that during a time when you’re not using Carbolin 19.

[quote]ScottL wrote:
The only thing I’ll say is if you’re going to do superdrol, do your homework in terms of liver/lipid support and PCT.[/quote]

I’ll second this. I’m about to start my first Superdrol (SD) cycle as follows:

Week 1: 10 mg SD ED, 6 Caps HOT-ROX ED, 6 Fish Oil Caps ED, 6 Flax Oil Caps ED, 750mg Milk Thistle ED, and Red Yeast Rice with COQ10 ED.

Week 2 & 3: 20 mg SD ED, 6 Caps HOT-ROX ED, 6 Fish Oil Caps ED, 6 FlaxOil Caps ED, 750mg Milk Thistle, and Red Yeast Rice with COQ10

From most of the posts I’ve read, most of the results were seen in the first three weeks, hence the 3 week cycle. It also sounded like many were successful using 20mg ED, though I may up that to 30mg in week 3.

PCT is as follows:

Week 1: 40 mg Nolva ED, 6 Caps Alpha Male (5 days & M on off days), Carbolin 19 4 Caps ED, Methoxy-7 4 Caps ED, 6 Fish Oil Caps, 6 Flax Oil Caps, 750 Mg Milk Thistle, 350 Mg Saw Palmetto, and Red Yeast Rice with COQ10

Week 2: 30 mg Nolva ED, 6 Caps Alpha Male (5 days & M on off days), Carbolin 19 4 Caps ED, Methoxy-7 4 Caps ED, 6 Fish Oil Caps, 6 Flax Oil Caps, 750 Mg Milk Thistle, 350 Mg Saw Palmetto, and Red Yeast Rice with COQ10

Week 3: 30 mg Nolva ED, 6 Caps Alpha Male (5 days & M on off days), Carbolin 19 4 Caps ED, Methoxy-7 4 Caps ED, 6 Fish Oil Caps, 6 Flax Oil Caps, 750 Mg Milk Thistle, 350 Mg Saw Palmetto, and Red Yeast Rice with COQ10

Week 4: 10 mg Nolva ED, 6 Caps Alpha Male (5 days & M on off days), Carbolin 19 4 Caps ED, Methoxy-7 4 Caps ED, 6 Fish Oil Caps, 6 Flax Oil Caps, 750 Mg Milk Thistle, 350 Mg Saw Palmetto, and Red Yeast Rice with COQ10

I know there has been some debate as to whether or not Nolva is necessary for Superdrol PCT or whether standard “supplements” will suffice. I figure why take the chance, it’s easy enough to just take the Nolva. Anyone have any feedback on this?

thanks so much for responding all!

Just make sure you get your cholesterol levels checked while using superdrol. I’ve read in many places where the subjects good cholesterol dropped to almost zero and the bad cholesterol went up very high.