Superdrol and Pheraplex Stack

Steroid Use and Long-Term Health Risks in Former Athletes
Abstract:

This article focuses on anabolic steroid adverse effects on the cardiovascular system and mental health issues as well as the possible increase in the incidence of neoplasms in anabolic steroid users. On the basis of findings in the literature, the authors consider these three issues as the most significant concerning morbidity and mortality among anabolic steroid users. A study by P?rssinen et al. (2000) has shown an increased incidence of premature mortality among power lifters. Anabolic steroids and other concomitantly used drugs are the probable cause of this increased mortality, as power training itself does not increase health risks and all types of physical activity promote health.

Sorry i did not buy the full study, it was 50 bucks.

One last one
Dr Hartgens
University Hospital Maastricht, Department of Surgery?Outpatient Clinic Sports Medicine
Objectives: To investigate the effects of two different regimens of androgenic-anabolic steroid (AAS) administration on serum lipid and lipoproteins, and recovery of these variables after drug cessation, as indicators of the risk for cardiovascular disease in healthy male strength athletes.

Methods: In a non-blinded study (study 1) serum lipoproteins and lipids were assessed in 19 subjects who self administered AASs for eight or 14 weeks, and in 16 non-using volunteers. In a randomised double blind, placebo controlled design, the effects of intramuscular administration of nandrolone decanoate (200 mg/week) for eight weeks on the same variables in 16 bodybuilders were studied (study 2). Fasting serum concentrations of total cholesterol, triglycerides, HDL-cholesterol (HDL-C), HDL2-cholesterol (HDL2-C), HDL3-cholesterol (HDL3-C), apolipoprotein A1 (Apo-A1), apolipoprotein B (Apo-B), and lipoprotein (a) (Lp(a)) were determined.

Results: In study 1 AAS administration led to decreases in serum concentrations of HDL-C (from 1.08 (0.30) to 0.43 (0.22) mmol/l), HDL2-C (from 0.21 (0.18) to 0.05 (0.03) mmol/l), HDL3-C (from 0.87 (0.24) to 0.40 (0.20) mmol/l, and Apo-A1 (from 1.41 (0.27) to 0.71 (0.34) g/l), whereas Apo-B increased from 0.96 (0.13) to 1.32 (0.28) g/l. Serum Lp(a) declined from 189 (315) to 32 (63) U/l. Total cholesterol and triglycerides did not change significantly. Alterations after eight and 14 weeks of AAS administration were comparable. No changes occurred in the controls. Six weeks after AAS cessation, serum HDL-C, HDL2-C, Apo-A1, Apo-B, and Lp(a) had still not returned to baseline concentrations. Administration of AAS for 14 weeks was associated with slower recovery to pretreatment concentrations than administration for eight weeks. In study 2, nandrolone decanoate did not influence serum triglycerides, total cholesterol, HDL-C, HDL2-C, HDL3-C, Apo-A1, and Apo-B concentrations after four and eight weeks of intervention, nor six weeks after withdrawal. However, Lp(a) concentrations decreased significantly from 103 (68) to 65 (44) U/l in the nandrolone decanoate group, and in the placebo group a smaller reduction from 245 (245) to 201 (194) U/l was observed. Six weeks after the intervention period, Lp(a) concentrations had returned to baseline values in both groups.

Conclusions: Self administration of several AASs simultaneously for eight or 14 weeks produces comparable profound unfavourable effects on lipids and lipoproteins, leading to an increased atherogenic lipid profile, despite a beneficial effect on Lp(a) concentration. The changes persist after AAS withdrawal, and normalisation depends on the duration of the drug abuse.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
OK I was indeed wrong, steriods have been tested on healthy adults, and many at that. Although I found very few from the actual chemical companies. Here is something to read for those of you who think they are safe. (Yes I know prohormones are worse)

The American Journal of Sports Medicine:
The use of drugs and supplements to enhance performance has become a part of mainstream athletics. Many team physicians and sports medicine practitioners are unfamiliar with the benefits and risks of these products and thus are unable to educate young athletes on this topic. In spite of numerous reports on the health risks of anabolic steroid use, 1 to 3 million Americans have used them.Erythropoietin is a highly effective aerobic enhancer that has been linked to multiple deaths in cyclists and other endurance athletes.
That was taken from the abstract.

From PubMed:
Anabolic steroids in athelics: crossover double-blind trial on weightlifters.
Thirteen experienced male weightlifters taking high-protein diets and regular exercise took part in a double-blind crossover trial of methandienone 10 or 25 mg/day to seeif the drug improved athletic performance. Their improvemments were significantly greater on methandienone than on placebo; their body weights rose (though this seemed to be associated with water retention); and systolic blood pressure rose significantly. Methandienone caused many side effects, and three men had to withdraw because of them.[/quote]

You said that prohormones were safer than real steroids. This is stupid and not true.

Then you pulled out two studies (well, abstracts) that say that a steroid that NO BODYBUILDER USES and another one that would only be used in conjunction with things to PREVENT THE SIDES YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.

So there is my research where I got my ideas from. I could care less if people do steroids or prohormones and as for myself I have tried prohormones.

My argument was simply that people who say steroids are safe because they are tested have faulty logic. Hopefully that clears some things up so that I keep from “spreading my ignorance like the plague of shit that it is”.

[quote]harris447 wrote:

You said that prohormones were safer than real steroids. This is stupid and not true.

Then you pulled out two studies (well, abstracts) that say that a steroid that NO BODYBUILDER USES and another one that would only be used in conjunction with things to PREVENT THE SIDES YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT.

Dumb, dumb, dumb.
[/quote]

I did not say they were safer, I said that people who say, “steroids are tested and therefore HAVE to be safer” are wrong. Unfortunitly there is little research on prohormones, although more is coming out now, to say which one is safer. My point is that just because it is tested does not make it safe.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:

Listen, Junior…here’s the difference between you and me (well, one of the many): I DON’T TALK SHIT ABOUT THINGS I DON’T KNOW ABOUT.

Your “position” has been mocked, denigrated, and spotted as the utter twaddle that it is on this and other threads.

If you don’t like steroids, then don’t do 'em, but don’t go spreading your ignorance like the plague of shit that it is.

Once again, you open your mouth without any facts that I am wrong. I very well may be, but you certainly don’t contribute anything other than some angry rant. So tell us, what do you know? If we are to base it off what you have said thus far, I guess we can assume you only know how to be an angry loud-mouthed bitcher. As I said before, contribute something worthwhile, or piss off.

In addition, if you read my argument, I am neither for nor against steroids. I was arguing the point that people offer just refer to the fact that they are tested, and therefore safe. Most of these people are also the ones that criticize the government for allowing prohormones to be sold, but they forget that it is also the same government that said the steroids are safe. Most of the evidence is cloudy as to how safe steroids are, as many of the better tests are still on going on them. Budlight even mentioned that his company?s test will not be done until 2012.
[/quote]

well for a product to be put on the market many phase studies have to be done AT LEAST 3 studies, some of the older test products such as cyp and eth have been on the market forever. when was test first developed the 1950’s? so how could there not be studies done. the fda makes you do numerous studies before allowign them to be marketed. i just dotn have them in front of me becuase im not a researcher. so how can you say there arent studies?

premature death of power lifters has to do with the fact they eat junk food and weigh 400 pounds

Well I guess it would help if they published these studies in a more public place than they are currently (If you could help me out as to where to look I will). Also, even after the three phases of tests if they are safe, why are they not allowed for public consumption? At present you have to be very ill, or in a few cases you can go to a Dr. and get a prescription, to be able to use them. Is it not correct that they have in fact not been found safe enough for either OTC use or to be more widely prescribed?

it has nothing to do with being safe/ they are scheduled drugs. they have been since the 60’s they were banned before they were tested. they are also not legal because then any sports team could use them which was why they were banned in the first place after the olympics when only 2 nations used them and everyone else that didnt was left in the dust. allegra was prescription only up until a few years ago is it gonig to kill me. or did they fomulate a non lethal version for otc. you have no idea. how prescriptions work do you?

they dont perscribe them cause they arent necessary for a normal person without low test levels. do i need pain killers why dont you perscribe me pain killers. becasue people abuse them jsut liek they would steroids. what we are stating is if you dotn abuse them and do proper pct which most doctors dont know about especially in studies they do on them then there are no long term health effects.

Ok is Phera Plex an anabolic steroid? or is it a Pro-horomone? or is it “just” the closest thing to a steroid. I have read alot of things about the facts of steroid use among teens and found some pretty freakish stuff. But thats for steroids. So exactly what is phera plex and does it have those same risks ?

[quote]MODOK wrote:
The fact of the matter is this; all pharmaceuticals have a side effect profile. Aspirin is EXTREMELY deadly, that Afrin in your nightstand drawer will kill you faster than you can say “hot potato” if you squirt the entire bottle in your mouth, vitamins fortified with iron are deadly…EVERYTHING is dangerous when taked in abusive quantities. Where do anabolic steroids and other hormones fall on the list of dangerous drugs? Seroiusly, and with NO hype, from a scientific viewpoint, near the very very bottom. Thats a fact.[/quote]

thanks for being an actual educated person. water kills in large quanities. the only reason steroids are seen as bad is becuase there are stupid people, such as people that think prohormones are good, that abuse steroids and dont take the proper measures that make the whole world think if you take steroids you will die. ive read articles where people have been on steroids for like 15 years straight, i mean never coming off, (i think acctually on this site) and are still alive.

phera im pretty sure is a steroid even if its a ph you shouldnt take it before you are 21 you can seriously mess up your endocrine system. you want to have test levels right. you probably wont be able to have kids either.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
Well I guess it would help if they published these studies in a more public place than they are currently (If you could help me out as to where to look I will). Also, even after the three phases of tests if they are safe, why are they not allowed for public consumption? At present you have to be very ill, or in a few cases you can go to a Dr. and get a prescription, to be able to use them. Is it not correct that they have in fact not been found safe enough for either OTC use or to be more widely prescribed?[/quote]

This is the point, and I will to explain this as best I can - the medical industry is a sickness industry, not a wellness industry. That’s how it all works; this is the standard medical model. To find something wrong with the body, and use chemicals or surgery to try and correct the faulty biological mechanism. So, the only reason steroids are legally used on sick people is the same reason any drug would be approved for medical use - you have to wait until something is wrong with your body, and then that’s where doctors step in. I don’t know if many of you are aware of the statistics on iatrogenic diseases and deaths (iatrogenic = caused by a doctor), but they are alarmingly high, especially in the Western nations. So, we could even say that doctors are dangerous! Personally, I’ve never liked going to the doctor, and I only go when I absolutely have to. My body can heal itself in most cases. All they can really do is ensure that the process is happening the way it should.

However, this is not to say that steroids should only be used on sick people. Why not base our medical operations on wellness instead of sickness; make people feel good or better, instead of only waiting until something is seriously wrong before doing something. But, with the current medical model, no drug is approved for enhancement or betterment of a person.

Why, to enhance yourself or your body, the only approved thing you can do is spend thousands of dollars on plastic surgery. Patient: “Yeah doc, something is wrong with my penis, it’s not big enough.” Doctor: “Okay then, we can slice here and here, and transfer this piece here, to make it bigger.” Patient: “Doc, my chest/calves are not big enough.” Doctor: “Okay, we can pump them full of silicone by sticking in some implants.”

Forget about enhancing yourself by exercise and working out at the gym, or even using androgenic/anabolic hormones to make the process work better and faster, because that’s too dangerous; but it’s okay and safer to cut the body open and stick something artificial into it !? I say it’s ridiculous. But many people are so dogmatic about the point of views they have been fed.

If you look at the big picture, and delve below the surface, you can see the truth about at what’s really going on, and there is a lot of bullshit, misinformation and propaganda that has been happening for ages. Most of the sheeple (sheep people) fall for this, but those who are aware can see through it.

[quote]xdemonslayerx wrote:
I am just wondering on how safe it is to stack superdrol and pheraplex. My friend told me that i would see insane results. I have been taking pheraplex for 2 days now and i just bought superdrol and was thinking of statcking them tomorrow for a 6 week cycle. so is my friend right or wrong about stacking them. I trust him though because he is a huge dude and he benches 525 and he said it would be fine but i was just seeking more advise so if anyone can help plz reply.[/quote]

Hi! Let me tell you about my experience. First I ran a Superdrol cycle alone…at fairly high dosing. I felt like I was “on the juice”; because I have been “on the juice” before many years ago.

After a 4 week break, during which I used clomid; I started a 6 week cycle for a contest in which I used Superdrol and Pheraplex together. I also used Armidex as an anti estrogen. It worked very well. My weight went up from 158 to 172 in 3 weeks. I then started dieting for my contest and got down to 149 in my best condition.

Pheraplex and Superdrol work! And I did NOT loose my liver or other such b.s.

Don

did you get your liver values tested? the liver thing isn’t going to happen right away. it could happen years from now when you get liver cancer. that shits stupid. why not go on a real cycle its cheaper and you get better results.

[quote]PtrDR wrote:
Pheraplex and Superdrol work! And I did NOT loose my liver or other such b.s.

Don
[/quote]

Just keep using them regularly for a few more years. You’ll have all the evidence you need then.
Why are guys on this thread referring to those substances as “prohormones,” when they are weak designer steroids?

you all seem to fight against long term use, what about short say 3 week cycles.

Personally, I don’t feel that 3 weeks is enough to make full and lasting results, unless you are doing some heavy duty shit like Anadrol.

Perhaps, though, one could do a series of short cycles of comparatively weaker AAS, 3 weeks on, 3 weeks off, and so on. Theoretically, there are many ways to use AAS in conjunction with nutrition and training.

That’s a basic ‘rule of thumb’, so to speak, when it comes to using AAS. The time in between cycles should be AT LEAST of equal amount to the time spent on cycle. So 4 weeks on, 4 off. Or 6 on, 6 off. Although an extra 2 weeks on top of that would be more desirable.