Superdrol and Pheraplex Stack

I am just wondering on how safe it is to stack superdrol and pheraplex. My friend told me that i would see insane results. I have been taking pheraplex for 2 days now and i just bought superdrol and was thinking of statcking them tomorrow for a 6 week cycle. so is my friend right or wrong about stacking them. I trust him though because he is a huge dude and he benches 525 and he said it would be fine but i was just seeking more advise so if anyone can help plz reply.

No offense, but why do people keep fucking around with Superdrol? Aren’t you just better off taking tried and true steroids instead of a relatively unknown designer steroid falsely sold as a supplement?

try doing some research, ill start you off : 6 weeks of SD = very bad idea.

[quote]Split wrote:
try doing some research, ill start you off : 6 weeks of SD = very bad idea.[/quote]

i agree…i think 3 week cycles are much better for the pro-hormones. i have seen some people have minor estrogen problems with them, and they seem to occur at the 5-6 week point.

also, in my experience Superdrol was not that impressive, but Phera Plex was pretty damn good. i wouldn’t stack the two…

Well i guess i will stick with a 6 week phera plex. I feel pretty confident with this guy cause he has used everything from super, phera, halo, and MAG-10 and he is fine. Hes got a great plan layed out for me and i will just stick with it.

[quote]JohnnyBlaze wrote:
No offense, but why do people keep fucking around with Superdrol? Aren’t you just better off taking tried and true steroids instead of a relatively unknown designer steroid falsely sold as a supplement?[/quote]

Why do people keep saying that AAS have been tested in humans and thus are safer?
Yes some have been tested in humans, but others are only meant for cattle.
The ones that have been tested and used for human use are only used in the extremely sick. Almost all steroids that bodybuilders and powerlifters alike abuse are meant for people suffering from AIDS or Cancer. Breast cancer patients that have to shut off all estrogen, because estrogen triggers the cancer cells, use the same drugs people use for PCT and anti-E.
These people are already sick and the side effects are of little threat to their health in comparison to what they are already facing. These drugs were 1) never intended for healthy humans and 2) were not intended at the dosage many take them at.
AAS in my opinion are no safer than prohormones. Both have their risks and are different risks, but one is not safer than the other. It seems more likely how someone reacts to one or the other make forms his or her ideas as to what is safer.
To sum up my views, unless you are an AIDS patient needing to up your strength at all cost to survive or a breast cancer patient needing to shut off your estrogen receptors so you do not develop new cancer cells, AAS is not tested and proven safe for your use.

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
JohnnyBlaze wrote:
No offense, but why do people keep fucking around with Superdrol? Aren’t you just better off taking tried and true steroids instead of a relatively unknown designer steroid falsely sold as a supplement?

Why do people keep saying that AAS have been tested in humans and thus are safer?
Yes some have been tested in humans, but others are only meant for cattle.
The ones that have been tested and used for human use are only used in the extremely sick. Almost all steroids that bodybuilders and powerlifters alike abuse are meant for people suffering from AIDS or Cancer. Breast cancer patients that have to shut off all estrogen, because estrogen triggers the cancer cells, use the same drugs people use for PCT and anti-E.
These people are already sick and the side effects are of little threat to their health in comparison to what they are already facing. These drugs were 1) never intended for healthy humans and 2) were not intended at the dosage many take them at.
AAS in my opinion are no safer than prohormones. Both have their risks and are different risks, but one is not safer than the other. It seems more likely how someone reacts to one or the other make forms his or her ideas as to what is safer.
To sum up my views, unless you are an AIDS patient needing to up your strength at all cost to survive or a breast cancer patient needing to shut off your estrogen receptors so you do not develop new cancer cells, AAS is not tested and proven safe for your use.[/quote]

How many threads are you going to cut-and-paste your stupidity into?

[quote]harris447 wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
JohnnyBlaze wrote:
No offense, but why do people keep fucking around with Superdrol? Aren’t you just better off taking tried and true steroids instead of a relatively unknown designer steroid falsely sold as a supplement?

Why do people keep saying that AAS have been tested in humans and thus are safer?
Yes some have been tested in humans, but others are only meant for cattle.
The ones that have been tested and used for human use are only used in the extremely sick. Almost all steroids that bodybuilders and powerlifters alike abuse are meant for people suffering from AIDS or Cancer. Breast cancer patients that have to shut off all estrogen, because estrogen triggers the cancer cells, use the same drugs people use for PCT and anti-E.
These people are already sick and the side effects are of little threat to their health in comparison to what they are already facing. These drugs were 1) never intended for healthy humans and 2) were not intended at the dosage many take them at.
AAS in my opinion are no safer than prohormones. Both have their risks and are different risks, but one is not safer than the other. It seems more likely how someone reacts to one or the other make forms his or her ideas as to what is safer.
To sum up my views, unless you are an AIDS patient needing to up your strength at all cost to survive or a breast cancer patient needing to shut off your estrogen receptors so you do not develop new cancer cells, AAS is not tested and proven safe for your use.

How many threads are you going to cut-and-paste your stupidity into?[/quote]

Just 2 and I don’t see you using and intelligence to rebuke any of my comments, so either offer up sometime to say or piss off.

I disagree Pierce.

Prohormones are worse, if anything.

The standard AAS that’s been around for years has is tried and true, it gives what it says it will, side effects included.

No one knows what the fuck the prohormones are doing, a la delayed gyno that a lot of kids got from Superdrol.

dude aas’s have been tested on healthy humans numerous times. i work for berlex/schering which makes many of the steroids that people take and i can tell you that we are running tests as we speak on healthy adults and testosterone. i work in resource managment and i see where every dollar goes so why dont you actually look things up before you say stupid crap you dont know about.

So what you are saying is that Phera Plex is really bad and shouldnt be used for human use ?

[quote]CrewPierce wrote:
harris447 wrote:
CrewPierce wrote:
JohnnyBlaze wrote:
No offense, but why do people keep fucking around with Superdrol? Aren’t you just better off taking tried and true steroids instead of a relatively unknown designer steroid falsely sold as a supplement?

Why do people keep saying that AAS have been tested in humans and thus are safer?
Yes some have been tested in humans, but others are only meant for cattle.
The ones that have been tested and used for human use are only used in the extremely sick. Almost all steroids that bodybuilders and powerlifters alike abuse are meant for people suffering from AIDS or Cancer. Breast cancer patients that have to shut off all estrogen, because estrogen triggers the cancer cells, use the same drugs people use for PCT and anti-E.
These people are already sick and the side effects are of little threat to their health in comparison to what they are already facing. These drugs were 1) never intended for healthy humans and 2) were not intended at the dosage many take them at.
AAS in my opinion are no safer than prohormones. Both have their risks and are different risks, but one is not safer than the other. It seems more likely how someone reacts to one or the other make forms his or her ideas as to what is safer.
To sum up my views, unless you are an AIDS patient needing to up your strength at all cost to survive or a breast cancer patient needing to shut off your estrogen receptors so you do not develop new cancer cells, AAS is not tested and proven safe for your use.

How many threads are you going to cut-and-paste your stupidity into?

Just 2 and I don’t see you using and intelligence to rebuke any of my comments, so either offer up sometime to say or piss off.[/quote]

Listen, Junior…here’s the difference between you and me (well, one of the many): I DON’T TALK SHIT ABOUT THINGS I DON’T KNOW ABOUT.

Your “position” has been mocked, denigrated, and spotted as the utter twaddle that it is on this and other threads.

If you don’t like steroids, then don’t do 'em, but don’t go spreading your ignorance like the plague of shit that it is.

you also have to realize that alot of studies involving testosterone are on basically healthy indivduals there only problem being lower test levels. you dont need AIDS or cancer for hrt. pheraplex could be really bad for you or it could be ok. that is what is trying to be stated. it isnt known what the effects are because there have not been studies done on them. anything methylated is gonig to be harsh on your liver that is the only thing that is known.

and defnitatly dont take 2 methylated orals at the same time or your going to be shitting out your liver by the end

[quote]xdemonslayerx wrote:
Well i guess i will stick with a 6 week phera plex. I feel pretty confident with this guy cause he has used everything from super, phera, halo, and MAG-10 and he is fine. Hes got a great plan layed out for me and i will just stick with it. [/quote]

not all bodies react the same to different quemicals.Drink plenty of water. good luck

[quote]rip2dhush wrote:
xdemonslayerx wrote:
Well i guess i will stick with a 6 week phera plex. I feel pretty confident with this guy cause he has used everything from super, phera, halo, and MAG-10 and he is fine. Hes got a great plan layed out for me and i will just stick with it.

not all bodies react the same to different quemicals.Drink plenty of water. good luck[/quote]

also what tells you he’s fine? did he get liver and lipid values tested? what about years from now when he has cancer? what if tommorow his dick falls off when you are giving him fellatio

Ok forgive my unknowingness of knowledge, but how can it give you cancer ? or does it make you more vulnerable to it ?

methylated orals cuase liver cancer

[quote]

Listen, Junior…here’s the difference between you and me (well, one of the many): I DON’T TALK SHIT ABOUT THINGS I DON’T KNOW ABOUT.

Your “position” has been mocked, denigrated, and spotted as the utter twaddle that it is on this and other threads.

If you don’t like steroids, then don’t do 'em, but don’t go spreading your ignorance like the plague of shit that it is.[/quote]

Once again, you open your mouth without any facts that I am wrong. I very well may be, but you certainly don’t contribute anything other than some angry rant. So tell us, what do you know? If we are to base it off what you have said thus far, I guess we can assume you only know how to be an angry loud-mouthed bitcher. As I said before, contribute something worthwhile, or piss off.

In addition, if you read my argument, I am neither for nor against steroids. I was arguing the point that people offer just refer to the fact that they are tested, and therefore safe. Most of these people are also the ones that criticize the government for allowing prohormones to be sold, but they forget that it is also the same government that said the steroids are safe. Most of the evidence is cloudy as to how safe steroids are, as many of the better tests are still on going on them. Budlight even mentioned that his company?s test will not be done until 2012.

OK I was indeed wrong, steriods have been tested on healthy adults, and many at that. Although I found very few from the actual chemical companies. Here is something to read for those of you who think they are safe. (Yes I know prohormones are worse)

The American Journal of Sports Medicine:
The use of drugs and supplements to enhance performance has become a part of mainstream athletics. Many team physicians and sports medicine practitioners are unfamiliar with the benefits and risks of these products and thus are unable to educate young athletes on this topic. In spite of numerous reports on the health risks of anabolic steroid use, 1 to 3 million Americans have used them.Erythropoietin is a highly effective aerobic enhancer that has been linked to multiple deaths in cyclists and other endurance athletes.
That was taken from the abstract.

From PubMed:
Anabolic steroids in athelics: crossover double-blind trial on weightlifters.
Thirteen experienced male weightlifters taking high-protein diets and regular exercise took part in a double-blind crossover trial of methandienone 10 or 25 mg/day to seeif the drug improved athletic performance. Their improvemments were significantly greater on methandienone than on placebo; their body weights rose (though this seemed to be associated with water retention); and systolic blood pressure rose significantly. Methandienone caused many side effects, and three men had to withdraw because of them.