Superbowl Final Score

[quote]Zap Branigan wrote:
Seahawks 2
Steelers 0

Seahawks score on a safety in the second overtime when a bad snap goes over Pittsburgh’s punter’s head and through the back of the endzone.[/quote]

i will bow down and worship you if that happens.

my guess…

steelers 21
seahawks 10

:slight_smile:

[quote]heron wrote:
my guess…

steelers 21
seahawks 10

:)[/quote]

lol

[quote]heron wrote:
my guess…

steelers 21
seahawks 10

I was like “whoa, this dude’s psychic!” Then I looked at the time you posted.

[quote]HoratioSandoval wrote:
Ditka 17, Seahawks 14[/quote]

Is that a mini-Ditka, or full-sized?

STEELERS!!! I am going to be soooo happy parading around amongst all the Eagles fans at work tomorrow…

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
STEELERS!!! I am going to be soooo happy parading around amongst all the Eagles fans at work tomorrow…[/quote]

I saw some of the pre-game talk. Was the Bus really listed at around 250lbs?

I should have bet on this game.

[quote]heron wrote:
my guess…

steelers 21
seahawks 10

Good call.

[quote]heron wrote:
my guess…

steelers 21
seahawks 10

Congradulations!

Winner! Winner!

[quote]bosox4L wrote:
Steelers -31
Seahawks -10, I am a little drunk but that sounds right. And even if hes injured on the first play Jerome Bettis is the MVP[/quote]

Hers the winner from yesterday…but Heron predicted perfect after the game was over.

[quote]Professor X wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:
STEELERS!!! I am going to be soooo happy parading around amongst all the Eagles fans at work tomorrow…

I should have bet on this game.[/quote]

Yeah, he’s been listed as 250 for several years now, ironically enough due to the fact that he’s gotten bigger each year. I believe Joey Porter said he’s 270…

[quote]Bauer97 wrote:
Professor X wrote:
Bauer97 wrote:

I should have bet on this game.

Yeah, he’s been listed as 250 for several years now, ironically enough due to the fact that he’s gotten bigger each year. I believe Joey Porter said he’s 270…[/quote]

The only question I have is, why lie? Some of his moves were impressive, but there is no way I guy that big is ONLY 250lbs. It makes me seriously question if many of those guys aren’t much closer to 400lbs than 325-350.

[quote]Mr. Push Ups wrote:
bosox4L wrote:
Steelers -31
Seahawks -10, I am a little drunk but that sounds right. And even if hes injured on the first play Jerome Bettis is the MVP

Hers the winner from yesterday…but Heron predicted perfect after the game was over. [/quote]

That’s right, and if the steelers could of scored just 10 more points which seemed impossible yesterday.