Super Talent

- YouTube!

She can kill someone with those. That’s strength weights can’t buy.

Sheeeeeeeeeeeeeet, only a matter of time till someone would post it on here.
Reminds me of those idiot synthol guys. Some serious mental issues here…

That…is some good shit.

thanks Hollow.

thats right, I said Hollow.

[quote]Edgy wrote:
That…is some good shit.

thanks Hollow.

thats right, I said Hollow.[/quote]

you sir are a blasphemous pagan.
<3

I’d hit it… Or maybe get hit BY it and end up in hospital - it would be a good time either way.

EDIT: You wouldn’t want her on top with those wrecking balls bouncing around.

[quote]Otto the Ecto wrote:
I’d hit it… Or maybe get hit BY it and end up in hospital - it would be a good time either way.

EDIT: You wouldn’t want her on top with those wrecking balls bouncing around.[/quote]

Well… YOU wouldn’t.

What the fuck!!! That was disturbing as hell! Come on, Hallowed!!! I had greater expectations of you! I’m very disappoint. Very. Now I’ll be sitting in my tent with that bullshit ass music and those melons bouncing in my head! Thanks a lot!!

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
What the fuck!!! That was disturbing as hell! Come on, Hallowed!!! I had greater expectations of you! I’m very disappoint. Very. Now I’ll be sitting in my tent with that bullshit ass music and those melons bouncing in my head! Thanks a lot!! [/quote]

I will pass the blame to my coach who is guilty of sending this to me in the first place.

And hey, you got off easy. My boobs still hurt just from watching this.

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:
What the fuck!!! That was disturbing as hell! Come on, Hallowed!!! I had greater expectations of you! I’m very disappoint. Very. Now I’ll be sitting in my tent with that bullshit ass music and those melons bouncing in my head! Thanks a lot!! [/quote]

I will pass the blame to my coach who is guilty of sending this to me in the first place.

[/quote]

I didn’t get off. And I’ve been told that I’m an excellent masseuse…shall I help you with your pain?

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

[/quote]

I didn’t get off. And I’ve been told that I’m an excellent masseuse…shall I help you with your pain? [/quote]

lol. no seriously you just made me giggle.
THE HALLOWED DOES NOT GIGGLE!

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

[quote]Hallowed wrote:

[quote]Beast27195 wrote:

[/quote]

What you fail to realize is THE BEAST makes the ladies do all kinds of girly things! Giggles at the start, then pure awe and worship follows. Yes. I am awesome. You see that face. That face speaks nothing but truth.

I didn’t get off. And I’ve been told that I’m an excellent masseuse…shall I help you with your pain? [/quote]

lol. no seriously you just made me giggle.
THE HALLOWED DOES NOT GIGGLE![/quote]

I wonder if anyone has tried motorboating those things.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:
I wonder if anyone has tried motorboating those things.[/quote]

One guy did.

May he rest in peace.

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:

I think the term for those things is cruiseshipping.

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:

I think the term for those things is cruiseshipping. [/quote]

Oiltankering. If one of those things gets punctured, the leakage will wipe out an entire ecosystem.

[quote]Rational Gaze wrote:

[quote]Doug Adams wrote:

[quote]pzehtoeur wrote:

I think the term for those things is cruiseshipping. [/quote]

Oiltankering. If one of those things gets punctured, the leakage will wipe out an entire ecosystem.[/quote]

I would call them Death by asphyxiation. Stick your head between them at your own peril.

Death by boob.

Big gross titties are big and gross.

My mind is a scribbly now and nothing makes any sense.