Super Squats + Anabolic Diet?

I am thinking about giving the Super Squats another go(it’s been 8 years since I my last supersquats experiment.)

I don’t believe all of Strossen’s hype but, I do know that 20-reps squats have been productive for me in the past.

Has anyone else tried 20-rep squats on a low carb/CKD/AD ?
I’am thinking about something very simple:

SQUATS 1 X 20
SLDL 1 X 20
INCLINE PRESS 4 X 8
PULL DOWN 4 X 8

You should prob break AD a little with a pre- and in-workout carb up, so you use that energy for the training session. Then the food consumed on the AD can be used for building muscle.

Some sort of carb drink I would think.

Although the folks in the AD thread seem to be doing just fine without doing so. Just make sure you get enough good fats to burn for energy.

[quote]Dirty Tiger wrote:
I am thinking about giving the Super Squats another go(it’s been 8 years since I my last supersquats experiment.)

I don’t believe all of Strossen’s hype but, I do know that 20-reps squats have been productive for me in the past.

SQUATS 1 X 20
SLDL 1 X 20
INCLINE PRESS 4 X 8
PULL DOWN 4 X 8 [/quote]

Okay, how about less talking about it…and more doing it?

You don’t try super squats. I tries you. You move the weight, the scale will move with you.

[quote]GEARiTUP wrote:
Dirty Tiger wrote:

SQUATS 1 X 20
SLDL 1 X 20
INCLINE PRESS 4 X 8
PULL DOWN 4 X 8

Okay, how about less talking about it…and more doing it?[/quote]

Wow, you are really hardcore!

[quote]skidmark wrote:
You should prob break AD a little with a pre- and in-workout carb up, so you use that energy for the training session. Then the food consumed on the AD can be used for building muscle.

Some sort of carb drink I would think.

Although the folks in the AD thread seem to be doing just fine without doing so. Just make sure you get enough good fats to burn for energy.[/quote]

Or not?

You don’t need to carb up before workouts, use caffiene instead if you really need a jolt.

I never had problems with energy on the AD.

Make sure your most brutal workouts fall closer to the beginning of the week when you’re carbed up, because it does help, but it’s definately not necessary.

You just feel superhuman on those first few days after the carb up.

As I posted on another thread I inadvertantly “hijacked”. 20 rep Super Squats executed properly will outperform ANY drug done while consecutively using only machines. I’ve never had the natural testosterone surge following ANY w/out as I’ve had following a 20 rep set of squats done properly.