Super Soluble Vitargo

Just a heads up. Be prepared hydrolysed whey tastes amazingly BAD(bitter). Well only brand ive tried has been supplement direct though. Best of luck

[quote]jdarkraget wrote:
Just a heads up. Be prepared hydrolysed whey tastes amazingly BAD(bitter). Well only brand ive tried has been supplement direct though. Best of luck

[/quote]

Yeah the place I was going to buy it from does give that warning, and the taste is 2/5 rated by customers. But the place also sells great flavouring systems. So I’ll just get one of those to go with it.

Thanks for the heads up.

LR

I hear that citrus flavors are best to combat the bitterness. I always just get chocolate though, lol.

Guys. Go look up an article by Lyle McDonald on his web site about protein absorption speeds. It’s all pretty much bullshit, meaning no tangible difference between using whey iso, concentrate, hydrolysate, etc.

Just use whatever is cheapest.

[quote]elusive wrote:
I hear that citrus flavors are best to combat the bitterness. I always just get chocolate though, lol.[/quote]

I was thinking of getting the Irish Cream flavour, but I may get the Cranberry and Berry Blast just for the hell of it.

LR

[quote]PonceDeLeon wrote:
Guys. Go look up an article by Lyle McDonald on his web site about protein absorption speeds. It’s all pretty much bullshit, meaning no tangible difference between using whey iso, concentrate, hydrolysate, etc.

Just use whatever is cheapest.[/quote]

This theory looks like it’s been blown out of the water with CT’s new Amino Pulsing protocols!

LR