Super Secret Steroids

What do you guys think to the rumours that there’s super secret drugs out there only a privileged few have access to?

You know what I’m talking about

“Man the guys from the middle East have like legit myostatin inhibitors. That’s how Ramy got so big”

“The top pro’s look like that because they have access to the best drugs.”

Etc., etc.

I don’t buy it, personally. I think it’s just another whine. Like when natty lifters who look like shit say that pro’s only look like that because of drugs, drug users who look like shit tell themselves it’s because they don’t get the best drugs.

Another reason I think it’s BS is that look how many of the drugs we use have endured. Guys are still stacking test, deca and dbol now like they did back in the glory days. If there really were better, wouldn’t we be using them?

I mean we all know what the pro’s cycles look like. Test, an anabolic or two, and an oral in the offseason; and short estered test, mast, tren, an oral or two and fat burners in contest prep. GH is obviously used at all times, too. Everyone runs pretty much the same shit.

So yeah, I don’t buy it, but am willing to be educated if anyone thinks different?

You mean like that super tren I bought in India in a 30ml vial that’s 3x more powerful than regular tren but I have to jab 3 times the normal amount? Piss off! I’m not sharing my source!

I just don’t think it would be commercially viable for the creators.

But do they have better sources? These guys have been in the PED game for decades and many use it as a source of income. I’d suspect it’s analogous to any other underground drug culture. I suspect that a stoner who has been smoking for 20 years and knows many other longtime stoners will have access to much better weed than the ignorant 16-year-old who buys bags of overpriced shake.

Similarly, these guys undoubtedly have access to quality sources and more variety than your average PED user. Secret drugs? I don’t know about that, but if there is a way to get their hands on some, these guys will probably be able to obtain them long before your average joe does.

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:
But do they have better sources? These guys have been in the PED game for decades and many use it as a source of income. I’d suspect it’s analogous to any other underground drug culture. I suspect that a stoner who has been smoking for 20 years and knows many other longtime stoners will have access to much better weed than the ignorant 16-year-old who buys bags of overpriced shake.

Similarly, these guys undoubtedly have access to quality sources and more variety than your average PED user. Secret drugs? I don’t know about that, but if there is a way to get their hands on some, these guys will probably be able to obtain them long before your average joe does.[/quote]

I dunno, I would suspect that all pros use pharmaceutical grade steroids where possible, and I think it’s the same pharm grade the rest of us use

You’re forgetting that insulin makes a huuuuge difference and pros that have a drug “coach” will be able to guide them in using safely and most effectively

I suspect some pharma experts are probably experimenting with variations, but mainly in the attempt to beat current drug tests for atheletes(rather than a maximally anabolic drug for bodybuilding). Think Balco and their development of “The Clear”.

Ramy and some of the other crop of middle eastern bodybuilders, are state sponsored atheletes in oil rich countries. I guess they have access to what ever is available, mainly gh without having to worry about the cost.
Probably unlikely they are on anything super secret, unless the sheiks are funding 1st world anabolic research labs as well.

[quote]Facepalm_Death wrote:
You’re forgetting that insulin makes a huuuuge difference and pros that have a drug “coach” will be able to guide them in using safely and most effectively[/quote]

na I don’t think I am forgetting that. Again, it really is the case that all pros use the same things, just in varying amounts.

I forgot to mention slin in my original post though, you’re right about that for sure.

[quote]Beyond Beyond wrote:
I suspect some pharma experts are probably experimenting with variations, but mainly in the attempt to beat current drug tests for atheletes(rather than a maximally anabolic drug for bodybuilding). Think Balco and their development of “The Clear”.
Ramy and some of the other crop of middle eastern bodybuilders, are state sponsored atheletes in oil rich countries. I guess they have access to what ever is available, mainly gh without having to worry about the cost.
Probably unlikely they are on anything super secret, unless the sheiks are funding 1st world anabolic research labs as well.[/quote]

Aye I was listening to a podcast with Mike Arnold and he said there probably is some designer drugs that don’t show up in tests yet being used in the world of competitive sports, but I doubt that applies to bodybuilding

[quote]dt79 wrote:
You mean like that super tren I bought in India in a 30ml vial that’s 3x more powerful than regular tren but I have to jab 3 times the normal amount? Piss off! I’m not sharing my source![/quote]

fun fact: you can actually buy “super tren” in this country. It’s methyltrienolone. Actually pretty popular here.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

Similarly, these guys undoubtedly have access to quality sources and more variety than your average PED user. Secret drugs? I don’t know about that, but if there is a way to get their hands on some, these guys will probably be able to obtain them long before your average joe does.[/quote]

I dunno, I would suspect that all pros use pharmaceutical grade steroids where possible, and I think it’s the same pharm grade the rest of us use[/quote]
If you can get pharma and vet grade stuff, the quality is the same.

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

I dunno, I would suspect that all pros use pharmaceutical grade steroids where possible, and I think it’s the same pharm grade the rest of us use[/quote]
If you can get pharma and vet grade stuff, the quality is the same.[/quote]

are you kidding man? Pharma grade is made for humans… not the same shit as vet… have you ever entered vet labs? Not the same accuracy, not the same hygiene in the process… no way, no way… pharma is fucking awesome better and safer

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

are you kidding man? Pharma grade is made for humans… not the same shit as vet… have you ever entered vet labs? Not the same accuracy, not the same hygiene in the process… no way, no way… pharma is fucking awesome better and safer
[/quote]

not that dt79 would need me to speak on his behalf, but I took his post as referring to the fact that you don’t get pharmaceutical grade versions of certain products due to their never being used on humans, and so vet grade would be the closest equivalent.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Thiago Monteiro wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]Apoklyps wrote:

[/quote]

not that dt79 would need me to speak on his behalf, but I took his post as referring to the fact that you don’t get pharmaceutical grade versions of certain products due to their never being used on humans, and so vet grade would be the closest equivalent.
[/quote]
Yup. There’s no pharma grade tren ffs. You are buying vet grade no matter which country you’re from…

Perhaps I should have been more concise.

[quote]Yogi wrote:

If you can get pharma grade stuff, the quality is the same as what the pro are using. Since vet grade stuff is also used, which I thought was obvious to anyone using these drugs, if you can get vet grade, you are also getting the same quality as the vet grade stuff the pros are using. This is the same for the rest of the world. Maybe not China. Because China is fucked up.

Does anyone else need further clarification?

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

If you can get pharma grade stuff, the quality is the same as what the pro are using. Since vet grade stuff is also used, which I thought was obvious to anyone using these drugs, if you can get vet grade, you are also getting the same quality as the vet grade stuff the pros are using. This is the same for the rest of the world. Maybe not China. Because China is fucked up.

[/quote]

I dunno man, seems like human stuff would be better than vet stuff, y’know?

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[quote]dt79 wrote:

[quote]Yogi wrote:

[/quote]

I dunno man, seems like human stuff would be better than vet stuff, y’know?
[/quote]
Lol. Those confused by this are probably the same guys who think there are super steroids in the middle east.

I’m new to the game but I have worked in pharm company’s for my job. Anything that is made for humans is regulated by different agencies under gmp practices. So if it is deigned to be used by a person it goes through many stages of checks and balances.