Super Pump 250

i just started super pump 250 yesturday and i have a few questions…

Most importantly could this be bad for my health? could it prevent my body from making testosterone? ANd i workout mondays tuesdays thursdays and fridays, should i still take super pump on my off days or just training days?

It doesnt matter when you take it, youll probably get the same results than if you hadnt taken it. It is not harmful, but if you got it from GNC the employee made 3.50 in commission off of that sale.

I’d take it as advised. There are worse supplements and there are better ones, so imo you didn’t buy total garbage. Actually I kinda liked it and so do alot of people of I. The price sort of sucks and can suck real bad if you got it in GNC.

[quote]beast21 wrote:

Most importantly could this be bad for my health?[/quote]

It contains the potentially dangerous chemical known as GPA, which has been discussed here:

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459369

Why would you ask about potential health consequences after you’ve started taking it?

super pump gives me extremely bad diareah. Seriously, when i work out i shit liquid about 6 times.

Do it

[quote]jared530 wrote:
super pump gives me extremely bad diareah. Seriously, when i work out i shit liquid about 6 times. [/quote]

Friend of mine had similar problems…

I don’t think its going to hurt you… but it’s just for increased blood flow aka “pump”. You could get the same effect from taking an arginine pill and its A LOT cheaper

[quote]playmaker08 wrote:
It doesnt matter when you take it, youll probably get the same results than if you hadnt taken it. It is not harmful, but if you got it from GNC the employee made 3.50 in commission off of that sale.[/quote]

Bah I work at GNC and don’t get any commission from it. Granted I’m not corporate and I know they do.

I work at GNC too, but mine is a corporate store, instead of 3.50 i think superpump 250 is 2.50. I dont believe i have ever even tried selling one though.