Super Powered Androgel or ?

This is crazy…my Endo doc put me on Androgel 5gm ed. I started w a 240 T level and after 2 months the test came back 1090 T level, liver panel f…up, PSA jacked, up everything out of wack!

Wants me to stop cold on the Andro and re test in 2 weeks. I think I got a bad test reading. All my numbers were excellent except for the t level 2 months ago and now they are all f…up. Doesn’t sound right to me. Not sure how I’m going to react yet. Any thoughts?

I will say I have gotten very good results with losing bodyfat while retaining muscle while on this what I consider very low dose of this stuff.

Dude, just lower the darn dose. I had the same problem five years ago when I was taking 10 grams of the stuff. I once tested at 1,500 ng/dL. He lowered the dose to 7.5 grams and my T value went back down to 800 in two weeks.

Dude, just lower the darn dose. I had the same problem five years ago when I was taking 10 grams of the stuff. I once tested at 1,500 ng/dL. He lowered the dose to 7.5 grams and my T value went back down to 800 in two weeks.