Super Ketosis?

Hey guys I’ve got a question for you. I’m trying to cut some old football fat, while retaining my strength and muscle mass. I’m 6’5" and fluctuate between 315 and 290. I figure my ideal weight is about 250. I got down to 270 on ketosis, and looked pretty good, but still felt like I could lose another 20 pounds of fat. I was on ketosis for about 3 months, lifted at least 4 days a week, and was taking MD6. As soon as I went off ketosis the weight came back on with a fury. Problem was, I wasn’t eating that much and I was still lifting regularly. I had my metabolism tested and found it was a little bit slow, but still considered normal. I tried the SUPER ketosis diet I read about in Testosterone, where you only eat half of your Basal Metabolic Rate (about 2000 calories for me). It worked for a time, but I stalled out at 290 and couldn’t lose any more. Any ideas? Diets, workouts, other nutritional info I’m missing? My only restraint when lifting is a back injury, fused vertebrae at L4 and L5. No more squats, dead lifts or power cleans for me. Eating 2000 calories of meat everyday for months on end is really starting to wear on me. PLEASE HELP ME FOR THE LOVE OF GOD!!! Thanks

hey i saw your question about fat loss and wonder what the answer is. i share the same type of problem and could use all the diet help i can get. thanks for any response steve

I’ll make this real easy for you. BODZ 10 EASY STEPS TO LOSE FAT #1 eat a low fat diet. #2 Add 3TB of flax oil daily. #3 Add 15 fish oil caps or equivelent (15g) of fish oil from salmon (approx. 4 oz)daily. #4 Get 20-30 grams of fiber daily. #5 drink a gallon or more of pure water daily. #6 Only eat carbs that are rated 50 or less on the glycemic index #7 No alcohol #8 after three weeks, eat a cheat meal every 5-7 days. #9 You can have wine or vodka in your cheat meal. #10 If you are getting leaner and doing well, you can have a cheat day instead of a cheat meal. Good luck.

Oh, before you ask me…3000 calories (300g protein, 300g low glycemic carbs, 66g of fat) You will be getting 57g of fat just from supplements, so be careful of hidden fats. This is 40/40/20.