T Nation

Super High E2, Dr Won't Help

44 years old and weigh 340.

Been on shots only for 10 weeks 100 mg test-e weekly. Pre shot levels total t. 236 and e2 of 34. Felt great first 4 weeks and since then it has been a downhill slide. After 10 weeks total t 768 and estradiol 144 and estrone 155. Endo agreed to let me start in on HCG today but won’t prescribe any estrogen blocker or aromatase inhibitor. He says the risks are to high. I feel like crap ,hot all the time, moody, over emotional, grouchy and short on patience nervious all the time, Low energy, sexual function is suffering as well as I.

Can’t find a reliable dr. to head this up. Have tried several and mostly get the deer in the headlights look. Any Dr suggestions for the MO IA IL area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

farmer1

[quote]farmer1 wrote:
44 years old and weigh 340.

Been on shots only for 10 weeks 100 mg test-e weekly. Pre shot levels total t. 236 and e2 of 34. Felt great first 4 weeks and since then it has been a downhill slide. After 10 weeks total t 768 and estradiol 144 and estrone 155. Endo agreed to let me start in on HCG today but won’t prescribe any estrogen blocker or aromatase inhibitor. He says the risks are to high. I feel like crap ,hot all the time, moody, over emotional, grouchy and short on patience nervious all the time, Low energy, sexual function is suffering as well as I.

Can’t find a reliable dr. to head this up. Have tried several and mostly get the deer in the headlights look. Any Dr suggestions for the MO IA IL area would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

farmer1[/quote]

Your endo is an idiot. The “risks” are if you drive E2 too low but you have the E2 of a pubescent girl. It is why you feel like shit. Definitely find someone with a clue.

Holy shit! Beating a dead horse here, but if you don’t bring your E2 down you’re going to be hating life even more than you do now. I don’t know any DRs in those states, but I wanted to say that adding hCG could increase your E2 even further so be wary of that.

Hope everything works out for you!

The risks are too high. Gotta love that one. In other words I have no clue, and rather just not prescribe it.

You might have to source yourself and try and get on it as soon as you can.

Your doctor should be told if you develop gyno you will not be happy and they will be paying for your operation.

Either find a new doc or educate yourself with the info here and self-medicate. Their are several online pharmacies that offer Adex (cheap) or go with research chems. I once had a doc tell me the best way to bring down E2 was to start jogging. Talk about clueless instead I got adex from an online pharmacy and monitored my E2 paying for labs out of pocket from lef.org. Worked great.

I have been doing my best trying to educate myself here and a lot of other places. I can’t for the life of me figure out why the doc’s would rather let you suffer with this than at least try to lower the estrogens. 2 endo’s have told me that all testing for estrogens does is confuse the situation needlessly Still trying to find a new doc. Been to about 6 appts in the last three weeks.

All of this is out of my pocket and I can’t afford to try them all. All of them sound hopeful on the phone. Then they say no I can’t make it better but you might try loosing weight or test for sleep apnea. I bet if my hormones weren’t so messed up I might loose weight and sleep better.

Thanks for the support and the information.

farmer1

farmer1

your best bet is to go to research chems

a site to him and get liquid dex, this will help you alot and get it undr control. usual does is 1 pill

quarted and taken every other day and for the liquid use a syringe to get accurate dose. the cost is

fairly inexpensive mabe 220.00 a year.

Just google research chemicals usa, get yourself some ldex.
Freaking Doctors are useless for the most part.

[quote]farmer1 wrote:
I have been doing my best trying to educate myself here and a lot of other places. I can’t for the life of me figure out why the doc’s would rather let you suffer with this than at least try to lower the estrogens. 2 endo’s have told me that all testing for estrogens does is confuse the situation needlessly Still trying to find a new doc. Been to about 6 appts in the last three weeks.

All of this is out of my pocket and I can’t afford to try them all. All of them sound hopeful on the phone. Then they say no I can’t make it better but you might try loosing weight or test for sleep apnea. I bet if my hormones weren’t so messed up I might loose weight and sleep better.

Thanks for the support and the information.

farmer1[/quote]

There are several good offshore online pharmacies that provide HCG and anastrazole and they are relatively inexpensive. You can spend a small fortune and an inordinate amount of time searching for a doctor who understands the entire HRT interplay. You will suffer in the interim.

Look at it this way: the toughest thing to obtain is scripted T and you have a doc that will provide it. That’s more than some people. So take what you have and fill in the rest on your own. Some people like research chems. I tried them but prefer offshore pharmacies because that is where I get my HCG anyway. PM me if you need a list of reputable ones. Good luck.

Read the protocol for injections sticky and the estradiol sticky. -dosing there

You are not the only guy who is forced to self medicate.

If you allow PM’s, life will be better.

Where did that thread go about -your doctor is an idiot- ?

I can’t get the pm’s to work. The allow pm’s is checked in my settings. I don’t know what the deal is. I will contact you whenever I can get it to work.

Thanks

Farmer1

Sometimes you aren’t allowed to send and receive PMs until you have reached the minimum amount of required posts. I think it’s 10.

notify the mod on duty or the tech as well by starting a new thread. this should help.

Yeah just past up my post count to be able to PM and sent you a PM with some info. Hopefully others will do same.

A little update. Now they are just letting me hang in limbo with this. The uro won’t return calls and I don’t know what he will do. Probably nothing. I have an appt with Dr. Ullis in California on Friday… I am going to give that a try. I am trying to stay positive but my family can’t stand to be around me and I can’t stand to be around myself.

So far the olny thing positive that has come out of this is I felt good for the first few weeks of the TRT. Until the estrogens came up at least. The down side is this estrogen thing has pretty much castrated me as far as sex life goes. I started this to make things better but it is getting out of control and I would rather loose a limb than loose my sex life.

Farmer1

[quote]farmer1 wrote:
A little update. Now they are just letting me hang in limbo with this. The uro won’t return calls and I don’t know what he will do. Probably nothing. I have an appt with Dr. Ullis in California on Friday… I am going to give that a try. I am trying to stay positive but my family can’t stand to be around me and I can’t stand to be around myself.

So far the olny thing positive that has come out of this is I felt good for the first few weeks of the TRT. Until the estrogens came up at least. The down side is this estrogen thing has pretty much castrated me as far as sex life goes. I started this to make things better but it is getting out of control and I would rather loose a limb than loose my sex life.

Farmer1 [/quote]
Hopefully you can increase your posts to the level you can PM me. In the interim, check out Diindolymethane or DIM for short. For me, it worked. It takes longer than anastrozole but until you get your hands on the real thing it may help.

Also, if you would consider traveling to Arizona I can give you the name of a couple of docs that are pretty decent.

Still working on the pm thing. No dice yet. Have sent a couple notes to mods with no reply.

I am still trying.

farmer1

undone, speedyhawk, bartonmlee i do want to talk to you guys. hang in there I am working on it.

Farmer1

Success! Success! I finally found a Dr. I went from the midwest to CA but I found a dr. that was willing to help. Came home with paperwork for Test cypionate, Anastrozole, and Hcg. I have got the anastrozole filled and working on the other ones. After 4 days of anastrozole I already feel better. Not nervious, bitchy or hot. Things are looking up.

Farmer1

Hey Farmer just wondering how you made out getting your E2 under control? I have a very similar issue and need some help figuring this out, but like you my doctors are clueless so far. Anyway If you have any info it will be a big help.