Super/Giant Sets

I am currently doing the “12 Weeks to War Guns” program ( http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=840637 ) and had a question about Super and Giant sets. How exactly do you do them?

I’ve read on another site that you should do 1 set of something, then immediately afterwards, do another set of something else. That is a super set. But, with this program, it says that I still do 3 sets of each exercise inside of the superset.

A1. Incline close-grip bench press
Sets: 3
Reps: 8-10
Rest intervals: none
Special technique: giant set

A2. Barbell curl

Reps: 8-10
Rest intervals: none

A3. Rope triceps pressdown
Reps: 12-15
Rest intervals: 2 minutes

So, to do this giant set, would I just do 1 set of each, right after each other 3 times? Or am I way off?

Thanks for helping out a noob.

[quote]rem_lap wrote:
A1. Incline close-grip bench press
…Rest intervals: none

A2. Barbell curl
…Rest intervals: none

A3. Rope triceps pressdown
…Rest intervals: 2 minutes
Special technique: giant set[/quote]

Do a set of A1, then immediately do a set of A2, the immediately do a set of A3, then rest 2 minute. That’s 1 “set”.

Do a set of A1, then immediately do a set of A2, then immediately do a set of A3, then rest 2 minute. That’s “set” #2.

Do a set of A1, then immediately do a set of A2, the immediately do a set of A3. And you’re done.

The terms “Supersets”, “Giant Sets”, and Trisets" are sometimes used interchangeably. It’s not usually a big deal. Do “thing 1”, then “thing 2”, repeat until you run out of “things”, then rest.