Super Exo Bionic Man

I had a Scary thought while browsing the bbc newssite (with some Scifi liscencing) if these two technologys ever converged.

As a closet scifi nerd, this stuff seems rather nifty.
I find the idea of a Super Exoskeleton rarther cool, some one boxed yout car in, dont worry just slap on your exo suit. Kids being bullied at school get them their very own exo suit. it does raises the question what capacity such technology should be used in? Firefighters? soliders? police??

Ever watched a cartoon called Centurians?

Anyway, bionic weapons was the first thing that came to my mind. Then the Bane character from Batman.

The era of the super-soldier has begun…

I too find the concepts nifty.
There is alot of science fiction out there that uses the jacked warrior (via chemical enhancement of the mental or physical) as the basis for the story. I can’t get enough of them!

This blows…all the years in the weight room will be for nothing when some mother fucker has bionic muscles. A disgrace.

[quote]WolBarret wrote:
This blows…all the years in the weight room will be for nothing when some mother fucker has bionic muscles. A disgrace.[/quote]

Yeh but you can imagine the fight - the guy’s hurting on you bad. You get punished but end up beating him a little worse. He falls to the ground and his suit breaks apart. There on the ground lies a shrivelled up old looking man; barely with enough muscle to move.

You walk over, battered but victorious, and calmly say … “IN YO FACE!”

haha, i just had a thought what if some one starts a Bionic lifting federation, benches of 50,000lbs. screw steriods in sport, we gotta watch out the athletes with bionic implants