T Nation

Super Dmz 3.0

Hey guys I'm new to the forum. I want to run a cycle of super dmz 3.0 but I'm pretty much terrified of the side effects. Recently I popped one before my workout just to test the waters. I took like 5 or 10 pills total but never two days in a row. I know the stuff works that's for sure. And I also learned that I definitely want to take an A.I. While on cycle. The only thing I'm worried about now is shutdown / proper pct. even after this little test run I feel like I lost my libido. Like no morning wood ect.

When I take Alpha Male rx by iron mag labs my libido is right back to normal but once I'm off it like stops again. Plus I feel like my sperm count is low kuz blowing smaller loads w/e ya getting pretty graphic here. My question is basically how do I cycle this shit properly without losing my sex drive or fucking myself up. From what I understand if I run hcg on cycle and post cycle, an a.i. on cycle, and post cycle with novadex or clomid for 4-6 weeks I should be fine.

Any thoughts would be appreciated. I also wanna say my buddy did 4 week cycle of steel crushers dimethylberry with an otc pct product called black skull and his libido is fine so wtf is goin on here? I know just from the week or so I was on the shit that it works and I wanna take it again so bad. Training naturally sucks compared to this shit let's be honest. #readytogethuge

Any help appreciated. Thanks guys
Also before you blast me just realize I have a degree in exercise science, I'm a certified personal trainer, and I've been researching this shit for years so I'm not completely retarded when it comes to this stuff. Just inexperienced with prohormones

Jesus Christ. You know way too little about what you’re doing.

I guess a good place to start would be the sperm count thing. Sperm accounts for about 1 percent of your ‘load’. Which means no human can tell by their load whether or not their sperm count is low. I’ve had a vasectomy, which means I’m shooting exactly zero sperm, and mine are the same. A simple google search would have told you that.

You want to get huge? Training natural sucks? And you think DMZ’s gonna fix all that? LOL. It won’t. The sides at a reasonable dose of this particular prohormone can be severe, and that certainly includes sex drive issues.

Unless you’re injecting testosterone along with it, DMZ, along with pretty much any other oral steroid or prohormone, will be suppressive. Your sex drive will almost certainly suffer while on cycle, and quite possibly for a long time after. This varies from person to person in severity.

As a side note, if you took between 5 and 10 pills total, never 2 days in a row, all you saw was a placebo affect. Bloodwork would absolutely show this to be the case, if you can’t take my word for it. The libido issue is likely all in your head as well.

It’s unfortunate that you started popping pills before you knew what you were doing, but if you spend a good chunk of time reading threads on this site, you’ll be able to learn quite a bit. Best of Luck.

Take dmz… Get hyooge. Lmao.

[quote]eatliftsleep wrote:
Take dmz… Get hyooge. Lmao. [/quote]

bro, the dude’s got a degree in exercise science and is a certified personal trainer, so you know he’s legit.

Also, anyone else think it’s funny when someone says they’ve been researching for “years” but still don’t know what they’re talking about? How could that be possible?

Anyway…

…Mate you need to be consistent with your dosing and make sure you have a SERM PCT ready for when you finish your cycle. Oral-only cycles aren’t very popular on this board but if you’re going to do it then make sure you do it safely.

Get some clomid and/or nolva.

[quote]Yogi wrote:
Also, anyone else think it’s funny when someone says they’ve been researching for “years” but still don’t know what they’re talking about? How could that be possible?

Anyway…

…Mate you need to be consistent with your dosing and make sure you have a SERM PCT ready for when you finish your cycle. Oral-only cycles aren’t very popular on this board but if you’re going to do it then make sure you do it safely.

Get some clomid and/or nolva.[/quote]

Same thing when they say thryve been training for years so automatically think theyre qualified to use steroids but in reality they look like shit.

well DMZ 3.0 is strong as fuck I can personally attest to that. I will probably never take that or any oral again. AST and ALT values were elevated 10 times higher then the max range. Although that is probably no different then what a night of drinking would do. I got faster and more pronounced strength gains on the DMZ then I did on 500-750 mgs of test or at least I felt I did. And out of no where I became extremely vascular. Sex drive always higher never low for me.

So op take the pills and see what happens. I know plenty of jabronies who popped phs like they were skittles and lo and behold there still their mediocre selves today. So worst case scenario you make no progress.