Super Accumulation Program Question

Hi,

I would appreciate if anybody could clarify this information for me, please.

I would like to try the super accumulation program :

And I am just confuse about how many sets I should perform for the first pairings.

It says :

Morning Workout

A1) Back Squat, 5 x 4-6, 5 x 4-6, 40X0* tempo, rest 100 seconds

• That’s four seconds down, no pause, explode up, no pause, then repeat for the next rep.

A2) Leg Curl, 5 x 4-6, 5 x 4-6, 40X0 tempo, rest 100 seconds

Note: Those A1/A2 designations mean to perform one set of squats, rest, perform one set of leg curls, rest, and repeat until you get five sets. Then move to the “B” exercises.

B1) Lean-Away Chin-ups , 4010 tempo, rest 100 seconds

B2) Dips, 4010 tempo, rest 100 seconds

QUESTION :

Should I perform a total of 10 sets of backsquat supersetted with 10 total sets of leg curl? and how many sets and reps for chin-ups and dips?

I am confused because 5x 4-6 is repeated twice for leg curl and back squat.

Thanks for any help.

Just make sure you spew and cry. Keep it in a bucket then seal it in a time capsule for memories in years to come. If you bleed, put it in the bucket too.

There are easier ways to get big.

Agreed. AAS.

I meant in terms of training methods.

Me too.

Jks!

Obviously there are much better ways. I think the authors have these programs under their names just so they look like they have discovered something no one else has. Makes them look pro.

They could work, but only as an exception to the rule. 99.95% of people wouldn’t get anything out of this, mainly because they either wouldn’t go far enough, or they just aren’t ready for it physically.

People often overestimate their body when it comes to how ready they are for programs. KISS.

I’m a fan of Poliquin but his anal rep speed instructions always strike me as a bit pointless- just use the tempo that usually works for you

But mainly, my interrogation was :

It is a typing error or we should perform 5 sets of back squat and 5 sets of leg curl supersetted? or is it a total of 10 sets each exercise…

(He repeated the number of sets/reps and tempo twice on the same line)

[quote]forevernade wrote:
Me too.

Jks!

Obviously there are much better ways. I think the authors have these programs under their names just so they look like they have discovered something no one else has. Makes them look pro.

They could work, but only as an exception to the rule. 99.95% of people wouldn’t get anything out of this, mainly because they either wouldn’t go far enough, or they just aren’t ready for it physically.

People often overestimate their body when it comes to how ready they are for programs. KISS.[/quote]

It’s a fine program for overcoming plateaus, that’s the purpose of planned overtraining…to be only used a few times a year at most in order to overcome plateaus

[quote]That One Guy wrote:
forevernade wrote:
Me too.

Jks!

People often overestimate their body when it comes to how ready they are for programs. KISS.

It’s a fine program for overcoming plateaus, that’s the purpose of planned overtraining…to be only used a few times a year at most in order to overcome plateaus[/quote]

There are far easier ways to overcome plateaus, too.
And I’m not sure if the OP’s at a level where he has to worry about plateauing yet.