Super-Accumulation & BCAA's?

In about 20 days I’m going to start Charles Poliquin’s super-accumulation program. One of his guidelines is to consume 40 g of BCAA’s during the workout. I am having a hard time finding out how to do this exactly.

I currently take the Biotest BCAA pills right now but there is no way I will be able to get 40 g’s of that during the workout. I don’t think my body would be able to handle 30 horse pills during a workout. Is there a super mix someone can suggest or does anyone have any experience with this?

Well, I can’t swallow those horse pills either. I recently completed the Super Accumulation program and I ate the 40 g of Biotest BCAA by chewing them. Did they taste bad? Yes. But not that bad. I didn’t gag or anything like that.

Thanks for the response. I don’t mind taking big pills, I was just worried that having that many in my stomach during a hard workout might make me sick. Did you have any problems with that or were you fine?

I was also kind of looking for another bcaa supplement that might be super-concentrated to avoid so many pills but after much research it looks like the Biotest bcaa’s are pretty much the cheapest.

On the days you trained twice did you take 40 g’s both times totally 80 g’s a day? Did you get good results on the program?