T Nation

Sup Schedule? College O-Lineman

Hey guys, I’m 6’1" 265 lbs. BF-16-17%, bench max- 370, squat- around 500, DL-600 power clean- 315. I recently purchased a shitload of supplements for crazy cheap and I have been taking some of these supplements for a year off and on…

I have winter workouts coming up and I want to gain as much lean mass and as much strength as possible, Our workouts are based on the Defranco workouts, but they differ in that they’re a little bit more targeted towards conditioning and getting in “football Shape”…anyway here’s the supplements I have, how should I implement these into my everday routine, and any tips as to whether or not I should train some more on my own other than the 4 day a week workouts would be appreciated as well…

Protein- Obviously I’ll take this as needed, but how much?
CellTech-After workouts??
17-HD-
animal m stak
no-xplode

I also have ZMA, a multi, fish oils, etc…I know how to use these, just thought I’d let you know what else I’m taking.

Thanks guys!

[quote]Rmoss0 wrote:
Hey guys, I’m 6’1" 265 lbs. BF-16-17%, bench max- 370, squat- around 500, DL-600 power clean- 315. I recently purchased a shitload of supplements for crazy cheap and I have been taking some of these supplements for a year off and on…

I have winter workouts coming up and I want to gain as much lean mass and as much strength as possible, Our workouts are based on the Defranco workouts, but they differ in that they’re a little bit more targeted towards conditioning and getting in “football Shape”…anyway here’s the supplements I have, how should I implement these into my everday routine, and any tips as to whether or not I should train some more on my own other than the 4 day a week workouts would be appreciated as well…

17-HD-
animal m stak
no-xplode

I also have ZMA, a multi, fish oils, etc…I know how to use these, just thought I’d let you know what else I’m taking.

Thanks guys![/quote]

Protein - you should probably eat a tub a day, including the plastic. (if you are not hardcore enough for that, get at least 300 grams per day)
No-xplode - give to someone you dont like

dont take NO-xplode

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=459691

http://www.T-Nation.com/readTopic.do?id=528254

or give it to someone you dont like

[quote]Rmoss0 wrote:

17-HD-
animal m stak
no-xplode

Thanks guys![/quote]

I have no idea the real implications of your training schedule so I have no idea on your current program.

However I can say your probably shooting for at least or more than 6 meals a day.

Preferably, you would probably be one of those people who would shoot for 2 or 3 shakes a day. Preferably in your case, a simple protein shake like Metabolic Drive mixed with say some flax, a banana and some olive oil.

As far as other supps, dump some of what you got.

ZMA for sure
High quality fish oil, preferably Flameout.
Creatine
Multi as insurance, EOD

Thats about it. You might want to experiment with SPIKE during practice and see how you feel on it.

If your really feeling experimental and have the extra dough, shell out for some Beta Alanine and Im curious to hear how you do on it.

Luckily you got those for ‘crazy cheap’ since most of its crap. You might want to add in some BCAA’s for faster recovery. I’ve been doing a very high volume routine for the past two weeks and I attribute BCAA’s to keeping me alive.

Thanks…I’ve been using NO xplode and I really like it, it gives me energy to get through the workouts…although I know the energy is from the caffeine…but I dunno, I like it, and what about the 17-HD?

NCAA - Gonna test positive bro, get rid of the M Stak, and ANY other thing that boosts your test, i have the same problem