T Nation

Sunset Tan

And these people think they’re important.

I guess they’re important enough for you to start a thread on them.

[quote]SouthernGypsy wrote:
I guess they’re important enough for you to start a thread on them.[/quote]

Zing!

I’m going to go ahead and assume that it’s a good thing I don’t know what Sunset Tan is.

[quote]SSC wrote:
SouthernGypsy wrote:
I guess they’re important enough for you to start a thread on them.

Zing!

I’m going to go ahead and assume that it’s a good thing I don’t know what Sunset Tan is.[/quote]

It’s a TV show, naturally. I watched five minutes of it once because I saw two vapid hot-blonde-types spray-tanning each other naked.

The show is stupid. I can’t stand to hear them speak. But, the girls are so hot that I can’t skip the channel when I pass it. I would envite anyone with pics to place them in this thread. We might have to move it to the S&MA forum.

[quote]2thepain wrote:
The show is stupid. I can’t stand to hear them speak. But, the girls are so hot that I can’t skip the channel when I pass it. I would envite anyone with pics to place them in this thread. We might have to move it to the S&MA forum.[/quote]

Gotcha. Kind of sounds like that reality show on E! (I think) with the fitness club that’s owned by that hot blonde. Terrible show, hot-ass women.

i thought this is what a sunset tan was?

Just watch The Soup instead of Sunset Tan. They’ll show you the only parts you truly need to watch.