Sunny in Philly Season 8

New Cast!!!

Can’t wait for Season 8 to start.

I’d bang thew new Charlie.

Lol @ how fat Haley Joel is.

Yes, this will be excellent. (Obvi)

If it were for real, I’d watch it.

I got tired of the old Sunny, with all the same old shock and schlock.

So good

Is this show really that funny? Maybe, I have had bad luck with the very few episodes I have seen but, I did not find it funny at all.

Some of the episodes can be pretty weak/weird, however i would say a majority of them are very good. There is a reason why it’s on FX, and not basic cable…

Is this a joke?? Are they really changing the whole cast? If they are that is just terrible.

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Is this a joke?? Are they really changing the whole cast? If they are that is just terrible.[/quote]

What do you think?

[quote]waldo21212 wrote:

[quote]stefan128 wrote:
Is this a joke?? Are they really changing the whole cast? If they are that is just terrible.[/quote]

What do you think?[/quote]

I guess I’m a little slow. I love the show but for some reason thought they actually were changing the cast. I might still be a little confused.

Haha, Haley Joel looks hilarious. His face looks like a little kid in a mans body.

DO WANT

Haley Joel Osment looks like hes being seeing alot of Cheeseburgers instead of dead people…

Can’t wait

[quote]xXSeraphimXx wrote:
Is this show really that funny? Maybe, I have had bad luck with the very few episodes I have seen but, I did not find it funny at all.[/quote]

I loved the first 2 seasons. Especially before Danny DeVito joined the cast. After that, the writing became unhinged and just went all over the place for shock value. There were some great stand-out episodes (like the one where Dennis ended up in a “mental institution” and saw Sinbad and Rob Thomas there). But overall the show took a dive into the sewer, IMHO.

WHEN YOU IN SINBADS HOUSE YOU MY BITCH!!!

This is Rob thomas…sing a song!

Haley Joel Osment looks a bit like Chris Hemsworth (Thor) but in a chubbier little brother kind of way.

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

This is Rob thomas…sing a song![/quote]

LOL!

I can’t stand Rob Thomas… and Matchbox 20, so it was with great delight to me when Mac told Dennis that “Rob Thomas blows!”

Yeah, the way Rob Thomas chews on all his words…I’ve never heard the guy speaking, but the way he sings is so terrible, like he’s trying to copy Bono but with his mouth full of cotton.

[quote]Iron Dwarf wrote:

[quote]MattyXL wrote:

This is Rob thomas…sing a song![/quote]

LOL!

I can’t stand Rob Thomas… and Matchbox 20, so it was with great delight to me when Mac told Dennis that “Rob Thomas blows!”[/quote]

A classic episode!

[quote]Nards wrote:
Yeah, the way Rob Thomas chews on all his words…I’ve never heard the guy speaking, but the way he sings is so terrible, like he’s trying to copy Bono but with his mouth full of cotton.[/quote]

LOL!

Great description!

Additionally, I thought it was sad when legendary guitar god Carlos Santana collaborated with Matchbox 20. Effin’ watered down crap. That fucker shredded ass back in his Santana days. His tone back then was damn near unmatched!