Sumo DL 500x5, Trying to Get to 6Hundy

Though i would throw this up here to see what others thoughts were on it. maybe a form issue or whatever. just looking for criticism or an ata-boy.

cant see shit.

Sorry, try this one…

[quote]starkcb wrote:
Sorry, try this one…[/quote]

Thats the most bad ass setting for a lifting video, but I dont know anything about sumo dl but I just feel the need to say watch out bending your right elbow, you can hurt your bicep doin that at the top the lift like you did a lil bit.

thanks JC…i am currently overseas…im sure you can figure out where!! I noticed the elbow bending as well…any ideas on how to correct that?

thats so badass , year watch the bend arm.

That beard is boss.

Let your arms hang.

Otherwise, not bad.

[quote]starkcb wrote:
thanks JC…i am currently overseas…im sure you can figure out where!! I noticed the elbow bending as well…any ideas on how to correct that?[/quote]

Flex your triceps. that works for me.

Be safe ( as you can) over there man!! keep kicking ass!

THIS IS THE COOLEST THING I’VE EVER SEEN.

Impressive with that weight, but why touch and go?

Technique looks stellar considering the amount of reps. Where is your max right now? 565-575?

Holy mother of awesome batman!
Flex the triceps yada yada yada

Atta-boy!

@ Steel…thanks and i pulled 590 about 3 weeks ago…@ strengthdawg…got it flex the tri’s…@ Explosions…haha thanks man!

The only way this video could have been more manly is if you fist-punched through a bear’s chest and ate its heart as a pre-workout meal.
Nice lift!