Summer Training W/ Only A Bar

Hey
This summer Im looking to do some very structured bulking, I have alot of time on my hands and, all the supplements I want including Spike, but I do have a problem. That is, all I have in terms of equipment is a bar with 300lb of weight I bought for myself, a weight vest that goes up to 40lb and a box that I made thats about 25inches tall (for box jumps).

Im posting here to see what kind of creative exercises you guys could come up with beyond the basics such as cleans, front squats, military press exc. My only goal is to put on muscle. Im one of those 150pounders that everyone ripps on with a fast metabolism.

The part thats interesting about that is that I do count my cal. intake and I average around 3600-3800 ever day, and being 5’9"…that should be enough considering Christian Thibaudeau’s recent article about bulking…but anyway. Creative ways for bulking (if you think I need anything but the olympics for bulking), ideas on nutrition are of course more than welcome to. Thanks

[quote]nickbuisson wrote:
Hey
This summer Im looking to do some very structured bulking, I have alot of time on my hands and, all the supplements I want including Spike, but I do have a problem. That is, all I have in terms of equipment is a bar with 300lb of weight I bought for myself, a weight vest that goes up to 40lb and a box that I made thats about 25inches tall (for box jumps).

Im posting here to see what kind of creative exercises you guys could come up with beyond the basics such as cleans, front squats, military press exc. My only goal is to put on muscle. Im one of those 150pounders that everyone ripps on with a fast metabolism.

The part thats interesting about that is that I do count my cal. intake and I average around 3600-3800 ever day, and being 5’9"…that should be enough considering Christian Thibaudeau’s recent article about bulking…but anyway. Creative ways for bulking (if you think I need anything but the olympics for bulking), ideas on nutrition are of course more than welcome to. Thanks
[/quote]

Do you have access to a bench? sawhorses? a squat rack?

All I have is a bar, some plates, two loadable dumbbell handles and a weight belt. I occasionally stack bags of plaster to make a bench or box.

What I do is lot of picking up the bar off the ground: deadlift, hack squat, clean and press. I’m trying to improve my flexibility and learn the Olympic lifts also.

Once I clean out my garage I might get a pair of sawhorses and some plywood to make a lifting platform. A pullup bar would be good, too. But I’m gaining weight at a good rate with what I got now.