Summer Race.

To keep motivated this summer, I’d like to race a few people to some plate/weight goals. I am 16years old. My goals may be unrealistic, but will keep me going.

My goals:
405 Deadlift(currently 315).
400 Squat(Currently about ~300).
225 Bench(Currently ~175).
190 Weight(Currently ~170).
Get rid of my chickeny calfs.
Not fit into L T-shirts(more longterm)

Still have not figured out what routine I am going to use, will be posting pictures to see how my progress is coming along.

Anyway the race will be on whoever makes the greatest improvements(either it be physique or the big 3).

Ill play, Current dead-525, see who gains 90 lbs first, so 615 for me

[quote]SeanT wrote:
To keep motivated this summer, I’d like to race a few people to some plate/weight goals. I am 16years old. My goals may be unrealistic, but will keep me going.

My goals:

Still have not figured out what routine I am going to use, will be posting pictures to see how my progress is coming along.

Anyway the race will be on whoever makes the greatest improvements(either it be physique or the big 3).
[/quote]

I’m 17(graduating this year)

Currently-
Weight-195
Height-5 10

Deadlift-385
Squat- 250
bench-210

Goals(by end of year)

Deadlift- 450
Squat-300
Bench-250

I will re-post on this thread mabye every month with an update?

This should be the training log for every one whos in the race.

It would be cool to follow it because you guys will be makeing so much progress.

n3wb

[quote]tmay11 wrote:
SeanT wrote:

My goals:

I’m 17(graduating this year)

Currently-
Weight-195
Height-5 10

Deadlift-385
Squat- 250
bench-210

Goals(by end of year)

Deadlift- 450
Squat-300
Bench-250

I will re-post on this thread mabye every month with an update?

[/quote]

Wow an your stats are almost exactly the same as mine were when I started my bulk only your deadlift is 40lbs higher.

Dont sell your self short man I put 205lbs on my dead 100 on my bench and close to 250 on my squat in the last 40+ weeks. If you make sure your eating alot Im sure you will beat each of those goals by at least 50-100lbs.