Summer Goal?!

My summer goal is to (re)read every article by T-Nation over the months of May, June, July and August.

First… do you think its possible
Second… how would you break it down (categories, authors, etc…)
Third… how much p/day (hours, articles, etc)

Get fast (on the ice), huge, bronzed, and to become more of a sex machine than I already am.

[quote]TriGWU wrote:
My summer goal is to (re)read every article by T-Nation over the months of May, June, July and August.

First… do you think its possible
Second… how would you break it down (categories, authors, etc…)
Third… how much p/day (hours, articles, etc)[/quote]

read a bit…but go to work, and at least train a bit.

Get bigger (about 15 more pounds over the summer).
Get Faster and increase my vertical(4-7 more inches).
Have fun this summer. Even if i am failing to meet my goals, i will not waste my summer stressing about it.

i do not think every article would be all that bad, and i think the author method would produce the best results for that category.

i think you would be missing out on a lot though just by reading articles. there has been so much covered by the old questions and such that i would think it would be equally benificial to just start at the archived beginning and read everything.

i am lucky, i have been here since the start. i can honestly say that i have read 99.9 percent. not including forum posts.

oh yea, my goal… dominate.

1. Cut the bodyfat down to 10% by my b-day, 8-13.

2. learn to play the damn guitar I’ve had for two years and been neglecting.

3. find a new job, new career. I need to start over, I’m having to force myself out of bed in the morning, and it gets worse week by week.

fairly big goals

Hook up w/ a lot of girls & keep making quality gains in my physique.

Leanest summer ever, get a tan, play some volleyball, bang some fine females, and have fun.

get back down to 10% bf by July 28th. I am going to Cancun. It’s very attainable for me if i could just stop eating shit food twice a week.

to kick Lennox Lewis’ ass! i swear to god, if he tells me that my shorts would look good on his bedroom floor one more time im gonna beat in his smelly face!