Summer Blast and Coming Off 2 Years of Tren

Off of this topic, but I heard something interesting the other day, and I was wondering if mr. @readalot has an answer for me. Does harm to the liver get reduced by taking orals sublingual? I heard it would then go blood stream first, instead of liver first. The idea made sense to me, but wanted a second opinion.

1 Like

I believe the graph you’ve referenced is with testosterone undecanoate. TU takes a far longer time to reach a steady state in the bloodstream

Bypasses first pass metabolism, but still passes the liver. As to whether this ameliorates hepatotoxicity is unknown

I.M stanozolol is still clinically reported to induce cholastasis, elevated LFT’s, Jaundice etc.

I wouldn’t bet on IM vs Sublingual vs oral for hepatotoxicity mitigation.

1 Like

sheesh

1 Like

No. It’s amazing. I feel seen.

1 Like

Kidding, right?

1 Like

I took it as you are planning on running Tren for life without stopping, is that correct? I hope you at least plan to cruise at some point.

1 Like

How did the bulk cycle go tho? Got pics if bodybuilding or lifts if powerlifting to share?

1 Like

Squat 470x1 went to 510x2, 405x10
Deadlift 565x1 went to 600x1, 505x5
Bench stuck at 370x1. Tore a muscle in rotator cuff on 6/20/2021 going for 405.
Bench PR’s 225x35, 315x10, 350x2

I quit taking pictures. I went from 203lbs to a peak weight of 248lbs in 12 weeks. bloated and fat.

2 Likes

Be careful man. I believe in this game a lot can be achieved with moderation and time. Not as much as can be gained going full steam ahead, but make sure that difference between the two is worth it.

1 Like

Oh shit
 Are you okay?

Are you planning to get surgery?

I have a bad shoulder I’ve been trying to avoid surgery for. Did a lot of physiotherapy but the shoulder is structurally defective (from birth) I know it’s just a matter of time.

So far I’ve only had an XRAY. Can’t see anything. My ortho appt is on 8/3 hopefully I get an MRI. I have PT today and again in a week.

So I don’t know.

Just had an echocardiogram. My heart is healthy

I’m invincible

Jokes aside, I never used much thus I attribute this to the fact there appears to be nearly no morphological alteration/deterioration with regards to my cardiac function.

I don’t develop polycythemia either. My haemoglobin over the past year has been like 130 when off everything, 145-155 tops when on

If only my lipids always good/if only I wasn’t prone to autonomic dysfunction

It ought to be noted my “blast” is more akin to what many cruise on and my cruise is 125mg test/wk tops. Sometimes 100mg/wk.

Though sometimes I forget to take my shot and end up feeling REALLY shit, unable to pinpoint why I feel shit. Then it hits me “I haven’t taken my 100-125mg test in like 12 days”.

2 Likes

I wasn’t aware aspirin lowered HCT/RBC count. Rather I thought aspirin reduced the risk of thrombosis by inhibiting thromboxane A2, thus inhibiting platelet aggregation

Chances are you, as a relatively young male aren’t going to stroke out on 100mg/wk unless you have an astronomically high HCT like 60%. High HCT won’t do you well long term, but acutely you’re probably fine.

If HCT is too high you can opt for donating blood or lowering the dose. Donating blood often can lead to iron deficiency, though not everyone is affected to the same extent.

@unreal24278 @lordgains @readalot

i just found out you need to do bloods for IGF while fasted
 i have never been fasted
 would doing bloodwork 1-2 hours after a meal increase or decrease IGF?

a quick google search said that there would be like 5% difference in results so it does not really matter tho.
any toughts?

i ment that i was never fasted when i took IGF tests

i actually did IF and ate like once a day for years when i was in my best shape and conditioning

the horrible eating was when i was 15 and 145lbs at 6’2 and went up to 220lbs, and now when i went from 220lbs to 260lbs in less than a year.

and now im recomping by eating only when i actually want, as i hope to lose some 20lbs like this in next 4-6 months and still gaining strenght as my muscle mass increased much faster than my strenght did

1 Like

So my IGF data is not fucked up too much if i did bloodwork after breakfast?

@readalot you frequent Nelson Virgil’s excel male? Many years ago I read that forum as a newbie to TRT. Thanks to systemlord a member here and there he cost me hundreds of dollars in blood tests. I no longer visit or read excelmale IMO that site is so biased I want nothing to do with them. @readalot are you a mod there? Your post wording is very close to one of their better mods.

@readalot does injecting insulin increases IGF ?

Hahaha, you know better now?

1 Like