T Nation

Suicide on stage

Hell on Earth, a metal band, announce they will have someone…

…Commit SUICIDE on stage at a private party this saturday.

I swear, some people shouldnt be roaming around this Earth. Let’s hope they don’t procreate.

Skinny ass punks never cease to amaze me with their anarchist attitude, when they wouldnt stand a chance of surviving in a deserted island, a battle field, or in a mere street fight.

Bunch of morons they are.

Hey that was a movie. They Hyjacked 3 or what ever. Some rock band plays on an Airplane invite only and its broadcasted over the internet and there is supposed to be a suicide.
I agree he if they want to do it letem one less maggot to deal with.

It was on the news, and the announcer pointed authorities were on them but that the band said they were gonna do it regardless, this coming saturday at a private party.

It is sick, but to clear a couple things up.

This isn’t some dude blowing his brains off on stage. It is a terminally ill patient who is exercising the state’s death with dignity act to end his life. He says that he wants to do it on stage to “promote and publicize the death with dignity act and end back-alley suicides”

So not quite as sick as first thought, but still sick. I agree with assisted suicide, but not as some metal-head sideshow freak act.

Don’t get upset… it is natural selection in action.

http://www.hellonearth.net/news.htm

look like some fuckin weirdos

Turbulance 3 was the movie

If its to promote Euthanasia, Im all for it… but sounds like its probably going to harm their cause more than help it.

The guy is from the euthanasia society, and is trying to make a political statement.

“Hell on Earth” also “sodomizes skinned calves”, and blends up rats in a blender so fans can drink the concoction.

Get off their case.

"Skinny ass punks never cease to amaze me with their anarchist attitude, when they wouldnt stand a chance of surviving in a deserted island, a battle field, or in a mere street fight. "

Uh, and why would they need to survive it? They’re planning on commiting suicide anyways…

Some people are unclear on the concept. lol

“Hell on Earth” also “sodomizes skinned calves”, and blends up rats in a blender so fans can drink the concoction.

Damn it sounds like if they would have recieved some positive attention while they were growing up they wouldnt have to be crying out for it so bad now later in life…does everythng they do have to be a big stunt to say “HEY LOOK AT ME”

These guys are doing it STRICLY for publicity…

…and… well…

it’s working wouldn’t you say?

Got threads going on sites that would have never even looked at their site or heard of them.

Actually, their patented “rat-slurry PWO” is pretty high in protein…

Publicity stunt, I say.

They should learn how to play their instruments, how to write a song, instead…

This is one of the most disturbing things I have ever read.

We have such a culture of death in our society and quite frankly it both scares and sickens me.

Probably the biggest audience for bands like this are disillusioned outcast teenagers that are very suceptible to suggestion. Then they get fed lies by the greedy, arrogant “rock stars” that they look up to.

We should not embrace death. Death is not something to be wished for. Prior to med school I worked as a nurses aid for a year on the night shift at a hospital. I saw my share of death that year. I saw terminally ill patients take their last breath. I saw the reactions of the family members. I’ve cleaned up more bodies in preparation for the funeral home coming than I care to think about. Death is not pretty.

To use death as a promotional tool is beyond contempt. If it happens I hope these guys get slapped with everything the law can throw at them.

rat-slurry PWO <~~~~hahaha classic

dont forget to add some Malto

Yeah they want to make a public statement at a private party. Morons.
-“Yeah death is my woman, but I’m playing hard to get with her.”

R.S. Rising that better not be sarcasm.