Suggestions to Stop Stretch Marks?

I have always dreaded those horrible looking stretch marks that those big guys sport in the gym. I never thought I would get them, but now on my right side, starting from the attachment point of the pec to my shoulder (right above the arm pit) there’s a nice stretch mark that appeared and traveled all the way to my bicep. Now I have this unsightly red scar. I just noticed now the same is developing on my left side rather quickly. How do I stop it?

My sister who was pregnant avoided stretch marks with moisturizer so I’ve been using regular hand moisturizer. I was also told coco butter is the way to go. Any way to stop this stretch mark from growing and maybe even go away?

Stay hydrated, EAT!!! your healthy fats including saturated all your fats these help, use those lotions, stop lifting heavy thing and eating to get bigger and stronger thats really the only sure cure not one Im willing to take.

Phill

Stretch marks kick ass.

Don’t pregnant chicks se vitamin e to get rid of new stretch marks?

Yeah dude! Stretch marks rule…

Good timing on this thread I’m getting them too. I’ll work to drink even more water, my fats should be in line I think…and my girlfriend gave me some oil thingy to use.

anyone else have any suggestions?

[quote]Gambit_Lost wrote:
Good timing on this thread I’m getting them too. I’ll work to drink even more water, my fats should be in line I think…and my girlfriend gave me some oil thingy to use.

anyone else have any suggestions?[/quote]

Eat less, lift less, and stop growing.

Otherwise, if you gain a lot of weight quickly, you’ll probably get them. They fade with time. Many people like vitamin E cream to help with the process.

[quote]flea333 wrote:
I have always dreaded those horrible looking stretch marks that those big guys sport in the gym. I never thought I would get them, but now on my right side, starting from the attachment point of the pec to my shoulder (right above the arm pit) there’s a nice stretch mark that appeared and traveled all the way to my bicep. Now I have this unsightly red scar. I just noticed now the same is developing on my left side rather quickly. How do I stop it?

My sister who was pregnant avoided stretch marks with moisturizer so I’ve been using regular hand moisturizer. I was also told coco butter is the way to go. Any way to stop this stretch mark from growing and maybe even go away?[/quote]

dude ur lucky if u only have them on ur biceps
theyre all over my ass… literaly my ass… its pretty bad. they are deep and red
vit e is a good idea though. one i havent tried

This is one of those multi million dollar business. There hasn’t been a proven cure for stretch marks. I have tried a lot of things before, coco-butter, vitamin-e, fad cream, smelly ass lotions. One of my friends said tanning helps, but I am black so that was a no go.

quest