Suggestions on M-Drol Cycle

I know CEL had an issue with a batch that people reported problems with, aside from that I hear nothing but good reviews on it. I’ve only used IDS.

Why on earth are you listing “protein” in your cycle outline? Do you cycle protein? I hope not. I see no mention of oxygen - you will be breathing whilst on cycle right?

If you have as you say “been planning it a wile” then you should be thoroughly disappointed with yourself.

So far all I’ve done is be patronising, so let me give you some useful advice to balance it out:

Do not do this cycle - the risk vs benefit does not work out in your favour.

If you must, keep it simple and run a straight dose all the way through, ie 20, 20, 20, 20 combined with an aggressive PCT.

Also, have spare tamoxifen on hand - twice as much as you think you’ll need.

Why are you chancing your liver on this “bullshit”??

Injectable test 12-weeks your making this way to hard.

THE JUDGE

If it don’t pay it don’t weigh

Okay re-read to much star bucks your not chancing your liver but find some real aas really man.

Yeeesh where are these clowns coming from??

[quote]bushidobadboy wrote:
aaron1987 wrote:
ok ok, i said protein and stuff, thinking that you slightly intelligent guys would realise what i was getting at, maybe i was wrong…

so ur saying 3 weeks nolva 40,30,20 and then few more week 6-oxo, 30-20-10 isnt enough to get test prod back to normal?

I missed your nolvadex recovery, sorry.

However you have a bad attitude. I don’t think I want to play anymore.

BBB[/quote]

Love the cheesy grin in your new avi, BBB!

You really should stay away from phs. They are a bad idea, I tried the m-drol for shit and laughter a while back and the sides were terrible! I am not prone to gyno and have never had a flair up and I got a bad flair from that stuff.

Plus some weird huge zits on my back. My energy level was really poor and I had no desire to eat or train. Four weeks in I said the hell with this! Do as was suggested and get some real aas and you will be better off with injects anyway.

Four weeks in? You’re supposed to run it for 3 weeks…

Most people do the designers or legal PHs as they’re worried about the legal aspects of using scheduled anabolics.

[quote]forcedrep24 wrote:
You really should stay away from phs. They are a bad idea, I tried the m-drol for shit and laughter a while back and the sides were terrible! I am not prone to gyno and have never had a flair up and I got a bad flair from that stuff.

Plus some weird huge zits on my back. My energy level was really poor and I had no desire to eat or train. Four weeks in I said the hell with this! Do as was suggested and get some real aas and you will be better off with injects anyway.[/quote]

While I did find the sides of m-drol pretty harsh, I wouldn’t say never use it. Many people can’t find a reliable supplier of AAS, or can’t afford it. It does give strong results.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
forcedrep24 wrote:

Plus some weird huge zits on my back. My energy level was really poor and I had no desire to eat or train. Four weeks in I said the hell with this! Do as was suggested and get some real aas and you will be better off with injects anyway.

While I did find the sides of m-drol pretty harsh, I wouldn’t say never use it. Many people can’t find a reliable supplier of AAS, or can’t afford it. It does give strong results.[/quote]

This is my prob. I’m forced to try M-Drol because I’m guessing nobody in the rec. center I workout in can get (or has ever heard seen) AAS. I’m in South Denver BTW :wink:

You are not forced to try M-drol, there are other PH’s which you could try. Or you could stay natty. Or you could look for a source.

I’m just saying… you aren’t forced to do anything.

That being said, M-drol is a good PH, imo. Like I tell anyone about any other steroid- and don’t make a mistake about this- m-drol is a steroid… It’s like a gun, if you respect it, you can use it to great potential, if you fuck around with it, you can hurt, maim, or kill yourself.

Do not do m-drol without an SERM, liver support supps, and I am a big fan of bloodwork prior to and after the cycle just so you can see the effect of the substance.