T Nation

Suggestions on M-Drol Cycle

ok iv went with m-drol for 1 cycle,

20,20,30,30 (20)

i will preload 2 weeks with Cycle Support, hawthorne berry and maybe some milk thistle

week 1-2

20mg mdrol /day
CS
multi-v
redyeast rice
protein
fish oils
saw palmetto
hawthorne berry

week 2-4
30mg
CSred yeast rice
mulit-v
protein
fish oils
saw palmetto
hawthorne berry

pct
week 5-7
Nolvadex 30/20/10
CS
protein
multi-v

week 8

6-oxo and all the other normal stuff and proteins to get back to normal…

how does this sound,
been doing alot of research and have been holding off, because i dont want to pretend i know enough and end up doing it wrong, put alot of thought into this… am planning on starting it after xmas. i know this is an early post…but iv been planning it a wile…and hope to have it perfected, so any suggestions would be appreciated.
thanks in advance.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

well 6 oxo is after 3 weeks of nolva…so thought it would be enough, i new its not perfect, thats y am asking for suggestions,

proteins and normal stuff…was refering to,
mulit-v
fish oils
creatine,
everyday supps.

im not looking for a slating, just some suggestions, as i want to this right.
the other supps have been bought so, seeing if there is anything else i should add.or if the dosages are right.

excuse me? proteins and stuff? looks alright on paper. You have all the secondary supplements suggested and you even have a SERM based PCT. I ran it for 4 weeks though, the Nolva. Why the preload? M-drol isn’t exactly the sweet pea that its cut out to be. It will shut down endo test production, it will possibly give you gyno, it will kill your libido in high enough dosages, and it does have about every single side that the advertisers claimed it didn’t have. Thats good though that you have your proteins and stuff to get it back to normal though. lol :wink:

ok ok, i said protein and stuff, thinking that you slightly intelligent guys would realise what i was getting at, maybe i was wrong…

so ur saying 3 weeks nolva 40,30,20 and then few more week 6-oxo, 30-20-10 isnt enough to get test prod back to normal?

BBB dumb! wow. That sir is an insult to one of the finest on the forum.

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

Cut it back to 3 weeks.

10/20/20

dont want to play either ha…
its ok, i just want some feedback/help

all is appreciated

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
Cut it back to 3 weeks.

10/20/20[/quote]

cheers, i was thinking that for first round

[quote]Inner Hulk wrote:
Cut it back to 3 weeks.

10/20/20[/quote]

3 weeks is too short for mdrol (superdrol knockoff).

Id run it 4 weeks, you see your best gains during week 3 and you need that extra week to cement them a bit.

If your going to screw with your liver and shutdown your test production you might as well get some gains out of it.

k thanks westclock…

would my listed supps not cover liver recovery, and test prob back to normal level?

dude, I havent had superdrol, but I took Halodrol and alls it did was give me some noticeable strength and sides for 3 weeks, kept it for two weeks post cycle…and ended up smaller then I started…Did i do proper PCT…NO

Regardless, as anyone will tell you…take real gear…but if your gonna do it…get some real PCT no OTC’s will do enough.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:
Cut it back to 3 weeks.

10/20/20

Id run it 4 weeks, you see your best gains during week 3 and you need that extra week to cement them a bit.

If your going to screw with your liver and shutdown your test production you might as well get some gains out of it.[/quote]

Agreed, though I wouldn’t do this as the first ph/ds cycle. If you do a 4 week cycle (10/10/20/30 or 10/20/20/30 or 20/20/20/20) you’ll definately have to do more than 3 weeks of nolva pct.

Add CoQ10 keep the fishoil as high as you can afford. Add 3-5g of Taurine ED. It’s going to be pretty incomfortable if you don’t.

[quote]eigieinhamr wrote:
Westclock wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:
Cut it back to 3 weeks.

10/20/20

If your going to screw with your liver and shutdown your test production you might as well get some gains out of it.

Agreed, though I wouldn’t do this as the first ph/ds cycle. If you do a 4 week cycle (10/10/20/30 or 10/20/20/30 or 20/20/20/20) you’ll definately have to do more than 3 weeks of nolva pct.

Add CoQ10 keep the fishoil as high as you can afford. Add 3-5g of Taurine ED. It’s going to be pretty incomfortable if you don’t.[/quote]

cheers for the info

[quote]Lions Pride 21 wrote:
dude, I havent had superdrol, but I took Halodrol and alls it did was give me some noticeable strength and sides for 3 weeks, kept it for two weeks post cycle…and ended up smaller then I started…Did i do proper PCT…NO

Regardless, as anyone will tell you…take real gear…but if your gonna do it…get some real PCT no OTC’s will do enough.[/quote]

dude read the original post…
i have a real PCT…NOLVADEX…

[quote]aaron1987 wrote:
k thanks westclock…

would my listed supps not cover liver recovery, and test prob back to normal level?[/quote]

Preload your milkthristle, coQ10, hawthorne and saw palmetto for 2 weeks before. Keeping running them during your 4 weeks of mdrol.

Take 4 weeks of mdrol, I would do 20/20/20/20, but if you feel the need to taper up by all means do 10/20/20/20. During your cycle use a couple grams of taurine in case you have cramps.

Start your PCT with nolvadex (tamox) the day AFTER you take your last dose of mdrol.

Run the nolva for 4 weeks, 40/40/20/20. Do another week of 20 if your still not feeling up to speed.

Keep running your milkthristle and saw palmetto during the PCT to help rebound liver values.

Take another 6-7 weeks off after you PCT and you can do it agian.
Its as simple as that.

[quote]Westclock wrote:
aaron1987 wrote:
k thanks westclock…

would my listed supps not cover liver recovery, and test prob back to normal level?

Preload your milkthristle, coQ10, hawthorne and saw palmetto for 2 weeks before. Keeping running them during your 4 weeks of mdrol.

Take 4 weeks of mdrol, I would do 20/20/20/20, but if you feel the need to taper up by all means do 10/20/20/20. During your cycle use a couple grams of taurine in case you have cramps.

Start your PCT with nolvadex (tamox) the day AFTER you take your last dose of mdrol.

Run the nolva for 4 weeks, 40/40/20/20.

Keep running your milkthristle and saw palmetto during the PCT to help rebound liver values.

Take another 6-7 weeks off after you PCT and you can do it agian.
Its as simple as that.[/quote]

thanks for the help mate

[quote]Westclock wrote:
Inner Hulk wrote:
Cut it back to 3 weeks.

10/20/20

3 weeks is too short for mdrol (superdrol knockoff). [/quote]

No, it’s not, most guys’ gains stall halfway through week 3. He doesn’t need another week to “cement” gains. Less is better with this compound, especially for a first time user of it.

3 weeks
10/20/20 is plenty

3 weeks didn’t do shit for me. I did 4 working up to 40mg/day. I had a liver enzyme panel pulled at the end though and it wasn’t pretty so be warned. This is IMO the only PH made by CEL thats worth a rat’s ass.