Suggestions on Bulking Cycle

Hey guys! Just asking for suggestions on what compounds to take for my blast to continue bulking. I’m currently on a Test cruise (my first time actually). My current stats: 5’7”, 180-190lbs, 15-20% bfp. I’ve already been bulking but it wasn’t until this last cycle that I decided on a long-term game plan: bulk for the rest of the year and do a short mini-cutting cycle for a few months (that’s when I’ll be doing my only cutting “blast” cycle of the year). However, I’m here to ask for suggestions on what compounds to take for my upcoming bulking “blast” cycle before cruising again followed by my cutting “blast” cycle right before summertime.

My last full cycle was Tren E, Test E & Winny. Actually, my last two cycles had Tren in it so I’m trying to avoid Tren until maybe my cutting blast before summer. For health purposes, I was also advised to take a break from the likes of Winny—I forgot what Winny and Deca had in common, there was a term for it, so I guess Deca isn’t an option. What compounds do you suggest for bulking that are best if I want to take a break from the likes of Tren?

I also don’t mind adding Winny again, it did help me lean out a bit while bulking but maybe it’s best to save it for cutting?

In terms of nutrition, I’m looking to up my calories a lil bit while blasting.

Thank you!